Not a Summer Person

@Raelove (16819)
Saco, Maine
I don't remember ever liking summer. Even as a child, I spent a lot of time seeking out shady spots on hot days and celebrating whenever I felt a cool breeze. Right now, we're in the middle of another hot humid spell here in southern Maine, and I am not liking it one bit. I even get irritated with the local newscasters who say "bring it on" as though everyone liked this kind of weather. According to the latest report, this is supposed to last into tomorrow then ease up by Thursday once a cold front and rain showers move through the region. It can't come soon enough for me!
@gudheart (12752)
I am exactly the same, I hate summer weather! I thought I was the only one. I can not stand the heat :( lol
@gudheart (12752)
@Raelove LOL you are so right about that! I can not function in the heat at all. Even when it gets a little warmer I have to have my fan on at work lol
@Raelove (16819)
• Saco, Maine
@gudheart Yup! I'll be turning the a/c on here again in a bit. It's starting to get very oppressive.
@gudheart (12752)
@Raelove It is nice and chilly at the moment in the UK, but as soon as it gets a little too warm in the office I switch on my desk fan lol
@garymarsh6 (13610)
I hate humidity but do not mind it warm. Even hot is ok if it is dry heat but definitely not when yu sweat through every pore in your body that is when it is horrible for me!
@Raelove (16819)
• Saco, Maine
My ideal temperature range is 60-75 degrees F. Above that, I start feeling a little uncomfortable. But as you say, Gary, without the humidity, even higher temps are much more tolerable.
Add me to your list because,I am about done now with summer heat. Today was 95 and humid and all I could think about was my high light bill. I need it to get cooler like yesterday.