There are motorcycle diesel?

@alberello75 (11112)
Genova, Italy
I, when had a job, years ago, I could afford some more "luxury". To me, never liked to go by car, because I consider it impractical, especially for the lack of parking, and also very expensive. But I always had a passion for two-wheeled vehicles. I possess a driving license of type "B", which allows  to drive, in addition to the cars, also motorcycles, but with engine capacity not exceeding 125cc. I have had several scooter, most of 50cc, but unfortunately they were very slow! Each two-wheeled vehicle, is supplied with gasoline. But as we all know, usually the supply of motor vehicles, is of two types: gasoline or diesel. I've always been a “lover” of the diesel engine. For this, I wondered if had ever been manufactured, motorcycles by diesel powered. Resellers have confirmed to me that, at least in Italy, none were  produced. The reason is that a diesel engine, is very large as to be mounted on two-wheeled vehicles. However, reading on the internet, I knew that somewhere was studied the project to install this engine, also on motorcycles. It will be true? Does anyone know something about?
@dawnald (84124)
• Shingle Springs, California
It does appear that they exist. There is a wiki on the subject. But there aren't too many of them.
@alberello75 (11112)
• Genova, Italy
Thank you
@alberello75 (11112)
• Genova, Italy
But do you know how it works Diesel engine?
Nope, can't help you on this one, sorry.
@alberello75 (11112)
• Genova, Italy
Ok, don't worry :)
• Lakewood, Colorado
I do not really know but I am sure there are this for motorcycles, probably German or Italian made.