Has your music taste changed over the years?

@Porcospino (18396)
Denmark
I was a teenager in the early 90's, and I started to get interested in music around that time. I listened to pop and rock. I had many cassette tapes and I often recorded my favourite songs from the radio. I didn't have one favourite artist, I liked a lot of the popular pop and rock songs. Sometimes I listened to my parents' old jazz records, and it was nice to listen to a different type of music sometimes. Seven years ago I met my husband, and he likes country. When I was younger I never really listened to country music, but my husband introduced me to some of the singers that he likes and sometimes we listen to them together. I still like pop and rock a lot. I prefer songs from the 80's and the 90's, but sometimes I listen to new music. Which music genres do you listen to? Has your music taste changed? Do you prefer music from today or oldies?
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I'm not sure that my taste in music has changed so much as I've always enjoyed most genres except for classical music. However I tend to enjoy older music more - the same songs I liked when I was growing up.
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
I also enjoy older music more. I try to listen to new music sometimes, but I prefer music from the 80's and the 90's. I know a lot of singers from the 90's because I was a teenager at that time.
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Porcospino My preferences go back a little further than yours. I like music from the 70s and 80s.
No it has not. I am open to absolutely any type of music, spoken word, rap, lyrics all sorts of sounds of humanity. I also like Sir Mix A Lot hahaha
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
It is great that you are open to so many types of music. There are several genres that I didn't explore yet, but it is always interesting to listen to new types of music.
@Porcospino Yeah it is all great really my friend.
@kataomoi (706)
• Japan
I don't think my taste in music has changed much. I'm still very much into foreign pop music, lol. It's just that now I listen to music from different countries.
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
You wrote that you like foreign pop music. Which countries are the foreign pop singers from? I also like to listen to music from many different countries around the world. Sometimes I don't understand the lyrics, but I enjoy the music anyway.
I think it's still the same for me I still like lively and danceable music . But i also like country music , which are my husband's faves .
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
My husband likes country music too, and he has introduced to some of his favourite singers. Sometimes we listen to them together.