Are You Easily Starstruck?

Do you have a favorite celebrity that you always follow? Are you easily starstruck when you see celebrities in person? All of us for sure is definitely a fan of a celebrity. Others are even so fanatic that they follow their idol every where, watch their films, patronize products they endorse and almost put them on a pedestal as if some kind of god to be worshiped! I am also a fan but I do not fall in the categories I mentioned above. For me its insane and ridiculous. Although their worlds are far different from my world, I do not actually idolized them. I admire some of them but admiration that only focuses on the good things I can see in them. It is sad to say that those glittering personalities are nothing but like us in some aspects. Another sad part is that, most of them are not good models especially to the youth because of their involvement in drugs, crimes and even the issues on morality.
@sofssu (14742)
I am not a fan of celebrities, they do those things because it pays. I am neither starstruck nor to I fan anyone.
@valmnz (12621)
• New Zealand
I'm more a follower of sporting stars than those on screen.
There is no reason to be starstruck. I am not also a fan of celebrities
I also feel the same way as you . Although i may like some celebrities but i don't idolize them by following them on social media . I am contented just watching them on TV . My latest like is the AlDub - Alden Richards and Yaya Dub ? Do you watch them at Eat Bulaga ?
I do not follow that AL-Dub sensation. I found it corny and its a waste of time for me I also think that I am too old for such things