Anybody on Spotify ?

I decided to download Spotify on my cellphone today . However , i am a bit confused . Can we just play its music when it is connected to the internet ? Though i must say the music and the choices are amazing ! I love playing it with or without the earphones .
@owstalaga (4576)
Never thought of using it. Personally I think it's a waste of money when we can download songs or just listen to the radio. Or we can go on YouTube if we're at home. Won't be using it anytime soon even if it becomes free.
That's what i realized too , aside from slowing down my phone . I can Just listen to my FM stations .
@owstalaga (4576)
@SIMPLYD That's right. I don't even get why they want to have that service. It's just a waste imho but maybe the rich who don't bother listening to the radio like to use it.
I don't have spotify on my phone. Is it an android application or what? Actually I prefer download music from my notebook
I got it from play store . Although the problem is is must always be connected to internet so you can use it .
@SIMPLYD Oh well, I got it. Though, I would not download it because my phone has small RAM. I can't add any apps anymore
@sofssu (18756)
I don't like downloading to many apps on my phone. All the music I listen to is on my laptop and I am on it all day long.
Well , it's because i bring along my cellphone all the time so it's where i download these apps .
@sofssu (18756)
@SIMPLYD Yeah I guess its convenient for you.. enjoy it.
No, I have not tried Spotify, but to be honest I do not use a cellphone.
Oh yes , i remembered that in one f your discussions at the other site . But at least you are on the internet .
@cahaya1983 (10036)
Spotify seems to be the talk of the town these days. I've never tried it, but then again I seldom listen to music anyway.
Yes it seems most people are getting this apps so i also downloaded it. So , because i am new to it , i am a bit confused on how to go about .
@amnabas (10551)
• Karachi, Pakistan
No I don't,t have I amnot interested in music anymore.
But why aren't you interested in music anymore . It's fun to work while music is playing .