I'm Back on MyLot!

Brand New Me.
A while back, life pulled me away from MyLot. You know, personal stuff. The ending of a 4 year relationship, divorce, recovering, etc... it took me a while to get back to a good point in my life, but here I am ready to start MyLotting again! WOW, MyLot has changed so much! The new layout looks wonderful and much more modern than the old one. I think they did a fantastic job. However, it's going to take me some getting used to. I think I'm off to a good start though. I've managed to finally find the "start a discussion" button, and I have went over the Guidelines, FAQ, and TOS. Very excited to be back, hope to see old friends here as well as make some new ones!
@owstalaga (4553)
Well hello there and welcome back to myLot! I too have returned after several years and I'm still liking the site even if it looks different.
I am really liking the new layout! Once you get used to it, it's pretty simple to navigate. Definitely a change for the better in my book.
@owstalaga (4553)
@Angelee_27 Yep. Lots of "new" things to see and take advantage of.
@owstalaga Do you write on any other writing websites?
• Preston, England
I wasn't here the first time round but the site seems to be getting off to a great start at present. Welcome, or perhaps that should read welcome back.
Oh man, you missed out! It was great back in the day, lol. Thank you for the welcome back friend!