IT IS FINISHED! I Am Relieved!

Yesterday I declared that I would be closing my Bubbs account officially at 10 Am today. If you are part of Bubbs too let me know if it is still there tomorrow. I will stop looking at ist soon. As 'Tickets ' are often ignored I decided to Comment directly behind Tly's offer the following message: "Tyler : I understand that I will be forfeiting the last payout, but as I have said before it isn't about the money. Since you offered to "Personally" delete my account and while you appear to have deleted some of your snarky comments toward me.... I am officially and PUBLICLY requesting that YOU follow through with the offer. This is my 'TICKET' to have my account Deleted Immediately! (others have sent in tickets and months later their accounts remain open)." Do you think I was too harsh? Does it sound clear enough? I am relieved now that I have taken this action. I have indeed 'let it go' Please enjoy this video and let me know what you think or it too!
This clip is a genderbent version of the clip from Disney's "Frozen", where Elsa sings "Let it go". This is what it would look like if Elsa were King. Thanks...
@Raelove (16770)
• Saco, Maine
No, I don't believe it's too harsh at all. I recently learned that they don't even handle tickets anymore. I've submitted a couple in the last month, got the auto-reply that they would get to my issue soon, and that was the end of that. Now they use a moderator, who handles all the issues that don't have anything to do with redemptions.
• Marion, Kansas
Hugs to Rachel glad to see you here. Bernie the application error is killing me. I just keep checking to see who else is leaving.
No, I do not believe you were too harsh. When (if) I visit Bubb, I will let you know if you are still there.
Thanks! Oddly an hour and a half after I posted this there the site went "Application Error" for about an hour. I'm still there as far as I can see.
@cgalavia (1410)
@Berniezeitler I often experienced that there. I have finished commenting then when I submit it,it says also Application Error so my effort got wasted. I checked it right now and your profile got deleted already.
@cgalavia I'm glad that Tyler followed through. I really do not want to be associated with some of the things going on there now.
@mom210 (6162)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Looks straight to the point, no beating around the bush or room for error. Great job
@thesids (22448)
• Bhubaneswar, India
I never been to Bubs so I dont know how it works/ed. You dont sound harsh anywhere here. It is just that you are letting them know the need of the hour for you. So nothing is bad in that. Watching this song has me lured in to watch Frozen. And Sunday is around
@Rosekitty (19485)
• San Marcos, Texas
Glad you stuck up for your rights and since i already saw in another discussion i know the account is now closed and deleted!
lol, Alex Boye's version of let it go is amazing. and I can't believe the people OF bubbles got snarky, how terrible!
@rjsezack (36)
• Ft. Worth, Texas
You done good.
@seren3 (390)
I doubt that it's harsh, although I haven't been on since January. I didn't quit but did abandon the whopping $11.00 in my account. I deleted many posts which I could re-use...If I ever have the time!
@amnabas (9954)
• Karachi, Pakistan
You did it pretty late kidding but you did what you liked that's it.
@tessastv (275)
• Inverness, Scotland
Weren't harsh at all. Well done.
@simone10 (22232)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I don't believe you were to harsh at all. It has changed so much over the years and not necessarily for the good. I am loving it here and if I thought they would respond, I would also delete my account.