Do you like your natural hair...

I am about tired of combing my knotty head. I went to get a wash and set and she blew out the front really nice. The back she left kinky and now my head hurts when I comb it. My daughter wants me to go back and get another wash and set. I refuse to unless she first relaxes my hair. I can't take my natural hair because,I am tender headed bad. I am going to go and get her to relax it and then I will buy a pony tail from the store and just wear that for a month or so. I am tired of feeling pain in my scalp.
Your daughter is right, you should go back and ask to redo your hair, after all you paid good money, you deserve a good service.
• Morocco
yep
It's well past that time now so I am not able to go back. Had she sent me the day after I would have gone.
@missjahn (4578)
oh no, she should make it done again - hair is hard to grow, you know and it is our crown of glory ::)
That is the truth for so many people. I thought at one time it was my thick legs. Not any more. Not even my smile lol. I guess I have to agree with you.
@lady1993 (17421)
i have a problematic hair too - but i've never rebonded or used hot oil on it because i think it would damage it more
@kevin1877uk (36976)
I would go back, like your daughter is saying.
Don't they make No More Tears anymore? I think your daughter is right. Go back if you aren't happen with it. Why put up with something like that? I'm sure the salon wants their customers to be happy. I have a tender head too. My hair is clear down past my rear and if I leave it for a couple of days in a braid it is tear time when I go to comb it out.