I normally don't make plans..

I was reading a post today asking if we like to make plans or go with the flow basically. I like to go with the flow for the most part honestly. I did however call my daughter a second ago. I told her in two weeks we are going to the salvation Army We are going to shop the sale tickets and go with a budget of $100. I am not spending a dime over that and we will most likely come out with four big bags of goodies. I am shopping for myself,my man and the two of them. I feel so bad that her boyfriend has been wearing the same sweats all summer. I am not sure if he will go but,the money is there for all of us. Then I am going to The children's place to shop for my Godson. He will get $50 worth of goodies since he is my special buddy. I can't wait to get his christmas stuff he can actually open stuff now and know it's all his. do you like making plans for shopping trips? Or are you like me and just go with the flow...
I do not buy anything unless i really need it. I love salvation army they have reallyy good dels there.
I know the feeling and we all need clothes for the winter. kay and I both out grew our clothes and jay just does not have anything.