anyone use fitness trackers?

Avenel, New Jersey
i used to have a nike fuelband. i loved it but lost it a few months ago right after we moved to our new apartment. i keep hoping it turns up but no such luck, my boyfriend thinks it fell into the garbage and we accidentally threw it out. i want to replace it badly! i love tracking my movement and activity throughout the day. it keeps me motivated! plus when im running it syncs with my nike plus app (for tracking runs).
I wanted to get something that would track my walking. Now that I am riding my bike. That is not needed to be honest. I cna't walk as much as I once did. To the point where I am thinking of getting rid of my treadmill. It's just sitting there wasting space.
• Avenel, New Jersey
well the cool thing about the fuelband was that it tracks your overall movement, so it would definitely work with the bike. i dont particularly like treadmills, too boring cause youre not actually going anywhere!! maybe you can sell it?
@sprinklesare4winners hen with all that said,I must look into on of those.
@gudheart (12741)
@sprinklesare4winners I have a stationary bike that I use once or twice a week, so it will work with them? I am try it out then.
I had an app called zombie run that I loved, but the battery drain on a phone wasnt great. never tried a band, but I'd want it to integrate with something like zombie run.
• Avenel, New Jersey
i heard of that!!! someone told me to try it but honestly id get too freaked out LOL even tho its clearly fake....
@sprinklesare4winners the stories are well written, its a good narration....and hearing, you found a pair of panties, and such makes me giggle every time
@rakski (21962)
i like that idea! to track movements throughout the day. What are the things we can use to track movements?
• Avenel, New Jersey
fuelband does and i think fitbit too. fitbit tracks steps at least, fuelband literally tracks every move you make. not sure about any others but there are a few more
@Hate2Iron (8022)
I book all kinds of stories out of the library and to listen to them, I HAVE TO BE WALKING... my rule. I can pull off 10,000 steps no problem!
@gudheart (12741)
I have never used them, but mainly because I don't work out as often as I used to. I think they are a great idea for those that do so frequently.
I do not have one. My niece had one, but it seems she lost it while exercising in the park. This is the destiny of fitness trackers.
@MARKOTOP (56)
• Bandung, Indonesia
walking and do not wear shoes in the morning is one of the activities that are good for our daily activities