I got to sleep till 7 today!

My whole week has been really chaotic. I've had to get up early everyday to drive everyone around. I've had to drop my husband off at work and my oldest off at school before I could head out to my job. Well, the good news is I picked up my new van last night. So now we're back to having 2 cars, so today won't be hectic. Hubby has his own car to take him to work, my oldest doesn't have school, but if he did hubby could bring him. I got to sleep a little longer this morning, and i get to take my time getting ready. Which is good because today is going to be a hectic day at work. So hopefully now my stress level will drop a little bit and I'll start feeling better. The lack of car and worry over finances has really taken it's toll on me and even my immune system is suffering from all the stress I've been under. I'm still worried about the finances as we now have a hefty car payment, but at least we have 2 vehicles to get us where we need to go. And we got the extended warranty on my vehicle so if it has any sort of problems it will be covered.
@PhredWreck (6051)
Good deal, you had a lot on your plate trying to take care of everything with only one vehicle.
Yes... I'm glad that's over with! I was really worried about what would happen if we didn't get another car really soon! Glad I don't have to worry about it anymore.
@sacmom (14315)
Oh, that's awesome! Congratulations! Enjoy your new van kats!
Thanks, I'm still trying to get used to it. It might take a few days for it to sink in that I have a new car!
It feels good to have just the right amount of vehicles. I am glad things are working out to go more smoothly for your days.
@dodo19 (33990)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That's definitely good news. Hopefully having two cars will make things a little easier for you guys.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
Well glad you got 2 cars now so that way when you or your hubby aren't available one of you can use the other car. I hated not having a vehicle and having to rely on someone for rides, I love having my car and be able to drive now. I always worry about finances too but who doesn't? Hopefully something good we'll happen soon to you