What do you think about this...

I was sitting in the mall today and a lady comes to my station. Looking to buy a key chain and she began to speak to me. I spoke back and we started talking to each other. It was very nice and she said,I am psychic. I was like in my mind ok and what else. She then said,you just lost a loved one. I said,no I did not. Then she repeated herself three times saying yes you did. I said,no I did not. She said,yes you did just lose a loved one an his name is Eric and he is here right now. I was like oh my God. Many of you know my ex eric just had a heart attack last month. I said,oh yes your talking about Eric. He was my first real boyfriend in school. She then began to tell me stuff about my current life with my boyfriend and right on the money she was. She said,Eric said,your stressing out over your heallth and wants you to know he is watching over you and your going to be alright. If you read my recent post you know I am going to be checked Friday for some kind of Cancer. She said,clear out the blue,oh you don't have cancer. And then she told me to ask for this other kind of test. Which I wrote down. She told me I had thyroid issues which many of you know I have graves. I was like oh,my goodness. We talked for about 2 hours today. She is coming back next week to see me. Oh,Eric told her that I bought some epsom salts and that I smelled them before I bought them. Which was also true. I was like oh my God. A woman over heard my conversation and started telling me that she was the devil and that I could not trust her. She said,put your faith in God and you cna imagine the rest. What do you think?
I think "oh my God"! I know that there are many scammers, but some psychics are good and they can be trusted. I have known one in my life, I followed her advice and I am glad I did.
I told three people so far and no one trusts her. I can't even think of how to feel knowing she just walked up to me station and it went from there. Thanks. I am going to see her next week.
@sharon6345 Be careful that she is not after your money.
@jstory07 No, real psychics never ask for money, only scammers do.
@softbabe44 (5963)
• Vancouver, Washington
She probably over heard a conversation with some others mabe something to watch to see if it gets repeated agian
She could not have heard me because,I was not talking at all. I saw her and her daughter looking over the stuff nd I was on the computer here. LOL This lady is good. Everyone is weary of her though. thanks.
She might have heard you over talk to someone else. Be careful that she does not want some money from you.