Sick from eating to much?

@jess368 (3368)
Did anyone get sick from eating to much food today? i did. i stuffed my face, and now im paying. I love thanksgiving, but im glad it only come around once a year. I hope everyone had a great day!
@Jshean20 (14367)
You guys are so lucky to have had turkey dinner today. I'm from Canada and so our thanksgiving was in October, I remember that I stuffed my face and totally over ate...ahh wellllll.
@jess368 (3368)
We are lucky? you get a break in between christmas and thanksgiving! we only get a month, not even that when you consider all the leftovers! Thanks for the response.
@jess368 (3368)
leftovers - Half of a turkey left, to consume through November
@Jshean20 (14367)
@jess368 (3368)
Thanks for responding
No, my sil made a great dinner! I am trying portion control so I didn't get sick. It was great!
@jess368 (3368)
snowman - snowman
Wow, good job. i didnt do so well with portion control. maybe i will try that on christmas.