Hallmark Movies And Mysteries Station

Today on this wonderful station they are having a marathon. It's Diagnosis Murder all day. They do this almost every week. This is one of my favorite shows. Bernie found this station one day while seeing what was on. We had no idea we even got it. They show a lot of great shows like Murder She Wrote and Perry Mason movies. One of my all time favorites are the Colombo movies. Do you enjoy watching these shows too?
I don't do marathons since that means sitting in front of the TV for lots of hours!
@Marcyaz (35591)
In a marathon I can only watch about 4 episodes and then that's it for me. I have to go on to something else.
I watch them off and on. We will sit and watch one or two. Then head to the computers, or I'll look at a magazine. I try not to sit down the whole time too. Then go back and watch another one.
@Susan2015 I love all the shows you mentioned. Being here in Riga, Latvia I can get to watch them on YouTube. At the moment as I write I am watching McMillan and Wife.
We don't have that station, but we do have one that shows Perry Mason old shows and we love those too.
Awe, I like it when Hallmark does their movie marathons, although they have so many they need to vary them more.
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
on really..i wonder if i get that channel too..i will have to check when i get done writing you..i love those shows too.. I am tired of the junk on tv now so i prefer to watch shows that made sense back then!
Very well put
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
@Susan2015 guess what?..I have the channel also and never knew i did..thanks for telling me about it..have been watching it...
@Rosekitty So glad that you found it. They have so many good shows on there.
I also love the Colombo movies, he is one of my favorite "detectives".
Yes, and I don't think anyone else can play that role . Not as good as he did anyway. I wouldn't want to see anyone try,.
@Susan2015 I am sure that nobody can replace Peter Falk, he was perfect for that role.
@Marcyaz (35591)
I certainly do enjoy watching Diagnosis Murder, Colombo,Perry Mason and especially Murder She Wrote. Those are always and have been some of my favorites. Much better than a lot of these new series are. We have a Movie Channel that shows all the old programs and I do watch it often when they have an especially good one on.
Murder She Wrote is one of my all time favorites and I can watch them over and over.
@Marcyaz (35591)
@Susan2015 Those were the good old movies.
Yes, we do enjoy these shows.
i used to enjoy such when they came on regular t.v. i fear i'll not pay the price fer cable/satellite t.v. so 'm limited to the local channels 'n rarely watch t.v. 't all. i aint into cookin' wars 'n fake reality t.v. 'n that seems to leave lil else. i'm blessed with p.b.s. though 'n can usually find a documentary 'r somethin' there worth my time. i miss the ol' shows, without all the language 'n such - ones ya didn't feel embarrassed 'r horrified to 've yer young'uns watch with ya....
I think that channel has Hart to Hart on it too. I like that one. I will watch some of those if there isn't anything else on. I watched a lot of them a few months back and got rather tired of them for a while.
@GreatMartin (6189)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I will watch marathons of Criminal Minds and the various Law & Orders but the shows you mentioned generally didn't interest me when they first ran and don't now! LOL