Had My First Pumpkin Spice Latte Today

@Hate2Iron (7325)
Hubby and I had a few errands to run and we planned on stopping for a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but ran out of time. When we got home, I ran upstairs to call my brother to let him know of our big news and when I came downstairs, hubby had made me a skinny latte with lots of Pumpkin Pie Spice sprinkled over the foam. It was amazingly good. My Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of my favorite things about fall. I think that I could drink one every day! Have you had your first Pumpkin Spice Latte or is your favorite a different flavor??
@writerjo (1320)
Yellow Pumkin Halwa
@Hate2Iron When I visited My sister's house , she prepared Yellow Pumpkin Pie , we call it Poosani Halwa in tamil language . She served me and I tasted it . Hurray ! ! The yummy taste . That was the first time I have tasted . It was nice . Nothing comes close to it . I appreciated and thank her
@silvermist (15816)
I have had ''Poosani'' Halwa and I liked it.
@writerjo (1320)
@silvermist Yes it was yummy and unforgettable taste ..
@dpk262006 (53920)
@writerjo - Pumpkin Halwa tastes very delicious but Pumpkin Spice Latte is kind of coffee.
• Avenel, New Jersey
i love pumpkin coffee! havent broken it out yet this year tough, still too hot here for me to get in the mood.... i hope fall comes soon!!
@Hate2Iron (7325)
It's definitely cool enough here. I'm actually using the winter comforter on the bed.
@silvermist (15816)
Though I too love coffee,I have never tasted Pumpkin Spice Latte.I do like pumpkin.
I've heard that they are really good. Haven't tried one yet.
@dpk262006 (53920)
I have no occasion to experiment with Pumpkin Spice Latte. I searched about it and then came to know that it is a kind of Coffee. We take simple instant coffee with some milk and sugar in it and my wife makes it for me.
@valmnz (12621)
• New Zealand
I've only ever had coffee latte and that's my preference
• Marion, Kansas
I do not usually do lattes, sounds like your husband is amazing. Pumpkin everything is great. It is a sure sign of fall.
Never tried that one before, maybe I will in the Fall.
@Rollo1 (16691)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I don't do lattes but I do love pumpkin and the spices that are so popular in the fall.