How do you do!!

@Inlemay (17141)
South Africa
To anyone that doesn't recognize the name - Hi, I'm Lany with the pseudonym 'Inlemay' for writing purposes only. I love to write just about anything, appreciate reciprocating and love rebuttals. I am looking forward to trying this new avenue of chitter-chatter - or with the keypad tipper-tapper. I am BIG on quotes and as my introduction to my first post on myLot - Touché . . . "It's fine to have social media that connects us with old friends, but we need tools that help us discover new people as well." Ethan Zuckerman For those that know who that is . . . . dont you think he is just FABULOUSLY BRILLIANT!
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hello, welcome! I am so happy and excited to see you here! I hope you'll like it :) Takes a bit of roaming around and trying things out but there are some great resources for support.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
Hello Anja - I was told by Anna to give it a try, I just havent had time till now. Its late Sunday afternoon and I have nothing else to do. I was at BB and it was slow. I shall give it a try - I love the people and I shall follow the crowd for the chats more than anything else.
@valmnz (12809)
• New Zealand
I am SO pleased to see you here! Excited in fact. I've been here since Wednesday. It's a great place, so much fun and so many people you'll already know.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
Im gonna give it a try - lets see where it leads
@valmnz (12809)
• New Zealand
@Inlemay that's what I said and it didn't take long to convince me I've found a new home. Now we'll be able to compare notes re the World Cup. Tony doesn't hold much hope for the Springboks?
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
@valmnz Oh I dont know - they surprise us every now and then, but he shares my hubbys sentiment. I love the sport, so I shall be watching regardless
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Hi Lany. Nice to see you've finally joined us here.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
Hi Gina - how long has this site been here - I only got a notice from Anna last week Friday to try it out
@Gina145 (3974)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@Inlemay Apparently it's been around for years, but they stopped their reward program a couple of years ago and only started paying again a few weeks ago. I've been here nearly a month.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
@Gina145 well I can only give it my cents worth and see what it gives me back, I love the friends so Its never a loss for me.
@Dragonairy1 (1413)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
Hello, I've just joined today as well. I hope it goes well x
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
Welcome - are you still doing a photo a day other side. Didnt see one today?
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
@Inlemay I am, but I'm behind lol, I've just posted one but it's actually from last Tuesday, but I'm off work for the nest couple of weeks so I'll catch up x
@sueznewz2 (10161)
• Alicante, Spain
I don't know who he is.... but will look him up.... I'm new here too...so good luck and have fun...?
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
He is a social media activist
@seren3 (387)
Nice to see you here! And I probably should know who Ethan Zuckerman is. I need to improve my use of social media!
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
Its ok - he is just famous for some things - ha ha
I am glad that you also came here . But i suppose you are still at the other site . I am rebel_woman06 there .
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
Hello there - you have been very quiet on the other side - havent seen you in a while
@wetnosedogs (1554)
Welcome,Hope you like it here.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
I am going to give it a try
I am glad you decided to join Lany. I am sure you have already seen a lot of familiar faces around. I am please that our beautiful group of friends is reconnecting here.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
Its like a flood of friends on a bus - seeing everyone I already know - its kind of wonderful
Hi Lany, it's so good to see you here. There are lots of bubblers here, so you'll soon feel at home. I've been here three days as it was impossible to do anything on the other site. However I haven't given up there, in fact it's working well today there.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
I noticed that it was working well - I even got a FEATURED post - that was a surprise
@SuzieDQ (42)
I was over at Bubblews this afternoon and saw a post recommending this site also. Thought I would check things out here. I see lots of familiar faces/names.
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
I chose to keep my pseudonym so that people would know me, the ones that want to be associated with my ramblings. I now remember you form BB
@vandana7 (68596)
I refuse to be called old as long as we are lively. lol Welcome lany. :)
@Inlemay (17141)
• South Africa
HA ha - you are an old friend but NEW to discover here - Hello there!! :)
welcome! i'm purty new here myself 'n 've found this to be a most friendly 'n welcomin' place. yepperz, great quote indeed.
@sissy15 (5771)
Hi and welcome! Hope you like it here.
Welcome to the site. I remember you from the other one. It's a lot of fun on here.
Welcome to Mylot Lany. I think you will enjoy it here.