I hate waiting for some help..

I took out some shrimp a few hours ago for someone to remove the shell for me. I have no gloves and no allergy meds to clean them. My daughter told me over an hour ago that they would take care of it in an hour. Well,that hour is long gone and guess what. I am about to put two bags on my hands and clean them myself. I asked for a few days for someone to put together the coffee table. My daughter finally did it and said,it took less than 5 minutes to screw on the four legs. Well,It took me to come home to toss out the box. The recycling room is the next door to my front door. Really far right. About a week the headboard stood here till I came home today to put it together. My 50 inch tv arrives tomorrow,Goodness I do hope that gets hooked up sooner than later. I hate asking for help.
I am sorry you are having to wait and in the end do some yourself. I know how it is. I hope that you will not have to wait for your tv to be hooked up too. Is is a smart tv?
Yes it's a smart tv. I can't wait to see how big it will be. 50 inches.
@sharon6345 Wow that will be way cool Sharon!
@TiarasOceanView I can't wait to do some work outs with the apps that will be on it.