Is this grass really greener?

@1creekgirl (11500)
I've heard about this site and it seems interesting, so far. But you know what they say about the grass on the other side of the fence. Sure hope this grass is real, green, and not astro-turf!
@GoAskAlice (4347)
Real grass, watered daily. Welcome
@Raelove (17423)
• Saco, Maine
@GoAskAlex_Admin I love to garden, so I'm willing to help with the watering!
@PhredWreck (6051)
I've been here since October 16th 2006. Best damn site there is, in my humble opinion.
@Raelove (17423)
• Saco, Maine
Oh Vicki, hello!!! I am so glad to see you!!! I've missed interacting with you, but I just couldn't do it in "that other place" anymore. I hope you stay here awhile. It's a lot easier to use, much faster, and a lot of fun. I hope you are well! I heard that mimimi had signed up here, too, but I haven't seen her yet! Hope to soon!
@1creekgirl (11500)
Hey Rachel! I feel like we're having a family reunion! I've seen several "relatives" from the other site. I think I'll like it here but not ready to completely give up on the other.
@Raelove (17423)
• Saco, Maine
@1creekgirl I know, right? I'm loving it! I haven't completely given up there. I'm still visiting incognito and "liking" certain posts just to encourage old friends. I haven't posted in nearly a week, though, and not sure I will anymore. I've kept checking the stats there, and they're pitiful. Even people I don't follow are getting 0-3 likes, etc. Very discouraging. I'm liking it here a lot so far, and you'll find that everyone is very helpful as you learn the ropes, which aren't difficult at all!
Hello Vicki, Your going to ove it over here soon enough. Just don't forget to have fun ok.
@hora_fugit (5439)
Well this is grass from my side, and it did give me some green paper too!