Pure torture in deed..

Many of you know there is something wrong with my tongue. I have a big open rash all over it due to stress. I went to the Dr and there is nothing I can do about it. Nothing other than gargle with salt water. I did that and eating felt a lot better for a few seconds. Well,as you know that did not last long. I am about to soak it now being that I am having hot wings for dinner. The reason I said,pure torture is because,I am addicted to hot sauce. I can't for the life of me give it up during this terrible time I am having. I had hot sauce and lays chips yesterday. The pain was so bad I can't understand how I am still alive. I hat french fries with hot sauce and my mouth felt like it was one big sore and fire was burning it to pieces. Pure torture is all I can say to be honest. Just now I called home to have someone season me up some wings for me to fry when I get home. Not only does it burn but the feeling of anything on it hurts for dear life. I been saying for two days now "Sharon you are stronger than you think you are" I never thought it was really true till I started my journey not to smoke again two days ago. Now,with this I have to say. I am a heck of a lot stronger than I think I am. . Bring on the hot wings I am ready..
Oh my Sharon..could it be that you are indulging more in the hot sauce due to not smoking? Or is it because you are not smoking, you can taste things even more now. I certainly hope you do not overdose on hot sauce.
I could not eat it tonight though. The burn was just too hot for me. It's not the smoking I always loved hot sauce.
@Blondie2222 (22756)
I'm sorry you have to deal with that pain and there is nothing they can do for it. I would gargle with salt water every few hours to help ease the pain a bit.
I forgot to gargle and drank the water. My feet swelled something awful.
With your good atittude you will be fine.
Aw that is so sweet of you. Thanks a lot.