Do you wear second hand clothes?

I told you about a lady I met a few days ago. She was physic and spent over 2 hours talking to me. Well,she and her daughter came to visit me today. She had a big bag of clothes and a small bag of handbags. I was shocked that she would visit me again. I thought that would be the last time I saw her. Well,tonight she had dinner at the mall and got me a slice of pizza. Not knowing that it was hours since I had eaten a since early this afternoon. I was very happy to run up and share with my friend since we both had no more money to eat. I got 6 pairs of jeans that look brand spanking new. One pair of sweats with bleach stains. I am going to add more bleach to make them wearable. A few shirts too big for me but,I will wear them since she gave me them. A nice silk night shirt. Big and cozy it seems as well. A few shirts I need to give back or away they are a few sizes too big for me. She told me she has a lot more she can bring if I can get a ride home. I now need to buy new hangers tomorrow and find space for these clothes. My feet hurt like hellll so,I am leaving them in a chair for the night.
Many of my favorite things are pre loved and pre worn. I do wear second hand clothes.
These are sure loved as well. I am glad to see you tonight. Have a great day ok.
If someone gives me clothes that are in good condition I will wear them.