"Timeout occurred. Try refreshing" do you experience the same problem here?

@SHOHANA (7097)
Bangladesh
Dear friends, this problem happening to me here on mylot when i'm trying to access a post where i comment and friends mentioned and reply me there, do you have the same problem? Or this error notification is only for me?
@PhredWreck (6051)
It's happened to lots of people. Myself, never. I do know if you open more than 1 myLot tab at a time, you have a higher chance of getting a timeout error.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
yeah you are right my friend ,thanks for the solution @PhredWreck
@VivaLaDani13 (17750)
• Perth, Australia
@SHOHANA This has happened sometimes to me. It does get annoying. But thankfully not an on going problem.
@Daljinder (21025)
@VivaLaDani13 Have you ever had a ghost notification? Like there is notification but when you open it, it takes you to another comment. The person no where to be found.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder haha! Yes. I love how you described lol Ghost notification!
@Daljinder (21025)
@VivaLaDani13 It was behaving like one lol
@dpk262006 (56115)
It happens many times with me. May be it has something to do with Internet speed.
@hora_fugit (5437)
I am getting this error for all the pages where a list of posts should be reflected in normal days. Some user's activities, my own activities, search results... you name it. Showing nada but timeout errors! So all I can do is ogle at my notifications, or devise some serious methods to get to the new posts!