If You Could Live In Any TV Show

@suziecat7 (3394)
Asheville, North Carolina
When asked this question one time before I chose "Hart of Dixie" which was set in Alabama in a quirky little town called Bluebell. The show has since been cancelled. I don't like big cities so I wouldn't pick any show set in New York, etc. Right now I think if I could live in any TV show it would be Nashville because it's closer to where I live now. If it wasn't for the Wyoming weather, I would choose the wide open spaces of the modern western Longmire. What TV show would you like to live in?
@joygracia (1328)
If granted, I actually wanted to be involve in a show where in it gives me a chance to travel in different places. I think I'll be the luckiest if given a chance. ;)
@joygracia (1328)
Ü
@suziecat7 (3394)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Well, Amazing Race would be one of them or maybe one of the international cooking shows :)
@joygracia (1328)
@suziecat7 Yes, that would be fascinating. hehe
@wetnosedogs (1554)
How about Mayberry, the town where the sheriff, Andy lived.
@suziecat7 (3394)
• Asheville, North Carolina
Good choice - simple life in North Carolina.
@owstalaga (4576)
Oh I'd like to live in the reimagined Battlestar Galactica just for a day. I think that'd be fun living out there in space feeling lost and kind of hopeful to find a new earth to live in. Wouldn't want to live with any of those robots though. Ugh.