Getting timed out in mylot

@rosekiss (30268)
Eugene, Oregon
I don't know what is going on, but twice in just a few minutes, I wastn't able to load the notifications page, as it timed out on me. Maybe, the server is on overload, and so it just times people out. It is so frustrating, as I was checking my notificatioans, got to the discussion to comment back, clicked the back button to go back to the notification page again, and I would get timed out.. I finally got through them all, but it took longer than it should have as I had to keep going out and coiming back in. I hope that this doesn't keep hapening, as I love mylot, and I want to continue to have fun, and when this keeps happening, it takes all the fun out of it.
You are not alone Rosekiss, that I know of me and at least one or two other Lotters are having the same issues. I have only reached this discussion through the Explore option.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
I just keep going back until I get there. It takes more than once though, as it keeps timing me out. It is happening when I go back to do the notifications that are left. It just sits there and bam, I get the error message that it timed out and to refresh. So annoying for sure.
@rosekiss Its fine today tg Rosekiss. Thursday morn.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@TiarasOceanView It is fine for me as well.I am glad that it is working.
@birjudanak (7265)
yes its also still happened with me sometimes so from now when this kind of thing happened or it take more time then i will copy first what i wrote so no need to write again.
@rosekiss yes sometimes it take more time so i understand and quickly copy it and keep safe side so if its error then i can again do it without writing.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@birjudanak I have never had that one. Just getting the timeout session is not what I want at all, as I want it to act like it should. At least I don't get the timeout all that much and that is a good thing.
@rosekiss just now sometimes before its show error in me that timeout occur so i turn of router and turn it on so from there its working good and i hope so that it work good here.
@Shellyann36 (10965)
This is happening to me as well. I refresh the page and it does not always bring the page up completely. Frustrating indeed.
@Shellyann36 (10965)
@rosekiss Has it gotten any better for you? My pages keep timing out as well and when I am typing a comment all of a sudden my cursor will jump to another word and mess my sentence up. I have to keep going back and making corrections.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Shellyann36 It has got better, but I still get them once in awhile.I don't get them everyday though, and I am glad for that. The timeouts are so annoying, as I can't do a thing until it goes away. I am glad that it is somewhat better though.
@Shellyann36 (10965)
@rosekiss I had a few problems yesterday but nothing too bad. Just logging in for the day but so far so good.
@sofssu (14449)
Its been like that for the past 12 hours as far as I know. I just gave up after a dozen attempts.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
I was tempted to, but just kept going, as I wanted to get the notifications done.
@sofssu (14449)
@rosekiss I am glad I gave up and had some fun with my son . I am always happy to have him around.
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
@sofssu I did finally leave and watch tv befoe I went to bed, in the hopes that it would be better today, and so far so good, but then I just got started.
@shellyjaneo (1091)
I think a few people have been having trouble today. Mine has been fine just a bit slow x
@rosekiss (30268)
• Eugene, Oregon
I haven't had to many problems today, so far, but once i leave here, then I will probably have more than one problem after another. I don't want them, but it happens more and more, and so annoying. I am just hoping tha ti am wrong, and I don't have any problems at all.