Been having problems

@vandana7 (68739)
Message in Red (on black background) "Timeout occurred. Try refreshing". Well apparently, refreshing did not work as well as my refreshment here. Whatever be the reason, I am unable to access posts and notifications. My apologies. If an when myLot decides I am being ill-treated, and lets me rejoin the group, I will come back to "interact" In the meanwhile...I can only "sob, sob, sob".
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
My pages are taking a lot to load also! There must be some problem in myLot.
@topffer (36507)
• Goa, India
It is a general error. Many discussions are not loading for me (exception error) and I cannot read any activity on profiles (time-out).
@fufurinha (11517)
• Portugal
@topffer that is the same here. And the whole website is extremely slow. By the way, earnings aren't moving.
@topffer (36507)
• Goa, India
@fufurinha My earnings have moved. Not a lot, but I am unable to respond or comment to 3/4 discussions.
@gregario888 (1282)
• Aurangabad, India
Was pretty held up last night due to the 'timeout' snafu. It looks like a site issue.
@vandana7 (68739)
It does seem to be so. I thought it was the rains playing mischief with some Internet connections, but why would some of the posts be visible whereas others not. I guess, it was because myLot is using two different servers.
• Aurangabad, India
@vandana7 The net surely moves at a snails pace during rains, even today the timeout thing is there. Hope it sorts out.
Oh I am beyond aggravated Vandy. I could only get to this discussion through the explore option. I am the same as you my friend. I cannot get through on stuff and I am stuck here.
@vandana7 (68739)
And I was blaming the rains here. lol
@vandana7 It is better today..today here is Thursday. Hope it is working now fine for you Vandy.
@TiarasOceanView First I was confused.... then I got it. Your today is about night here. And yes, it's better now.
@sishy7 (27594)
Aww, it had to happen when you actually had time to be on here in the middle of your busy life...
• Aurangabad, India
Surely!
@thesids (22351)
• Bhubaneswar, India
They only wanted the community to celebrate the Ganesh Chaturthi and so they declared it an International Off day for all Lotters
Oops they should have told then.... I spent my day reading some freaky economics! And watching some dinosaur faces...
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
It's happening to everyone. You can find discussions under Explore and Suggestions and that's about it.
@vandana7 (68739)
Oh...so I am not being singled out. That feels ok...not really but still ok. :)
@hora_fugit (5430)
Ah, so you had a discussion too? Last night I had a book to read so I just... And today was a free day. As annoyed as I was, tried to peek through the loopholes. Happy to say it worked.
@mom210 (6769)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am so glad all that passed. It was difficult.