Checking the No Responses

@Rollo1 (16649)
Boston, Massachusetts
Usually, I mainly work from the People tab and click on Discussions. But during the time of the glitch, I couldn't do that, so I know there are posts out there that no one saw. So today, I am going to work from the No Responses option under Explore. There's nothing more disheartening than a discussion with no responses.
This is a great idea, I am sure that I can find something interesting there.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I did a bunch of them, now I have to write a couple of blog posts and then I will return later for more interaction.
@Rollo1 I have finished washing the dishes, I am almost ready to watch a bit of TV, I already feel sleepy.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
@LadyDuck It's still afternoon here and my sister brought a casserole, so I don't even have to cook tonight.
@excellence7 (3477)
• Mauritius
I think I need to get into this habit too. Thank you for sharing.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
Great idea, I've been doing that also today.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Everyone should feel noticed today with so many of us seeking out new posts.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@Rollo1 yeah they should, seeing new people and their discussions.
we must think somewhat alike coz i went in search 'f the same in the wee hours 'f the morn. 'twas quite a few out there, i imagine coz 'f the glitches.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
That's what I figured. People couldn't find discussions in the ways they are used to doing.
@Rollo1 i could find some, jest 'd not lemme comment 'n fer a moment i wondered if'n half the site 'd blocked me, lol. steroid paranoia, ya know...
@valmnz (12772)
• New Zealand
I often go there. It's always a relief myself to get that first response. Have fun.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Oh, it's terrible to see no responses on a post. I think I hit a few of them and have tried to hit my People, too. I shouldn't be so violent, maybe.
@valmnz (12772)
• New Zealand
@Rollo1 go hit away, it's force lessens by the time it reaches me :-)
Yes! I'm glad I saw your post. It's been quite some time since I've been here, but I remember doing just that when I used to visit here on a regular basis in the past. I'm going to check the no response list as well. Thanks for the reminder.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
It's a place to find the posts that don't show up in other places
@Rollo1 Okay, I didn't know that part. I just always figured it's nice to hit up the people that aren't getting any responses, so they don't feel left out.
I like this idea. I am still getting glitches in many places, but when I can get in I do try to answer several.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Well, sometimes I think that even one response is better than none.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Rollo1 I agree.Members who only like and proceed ahead are always more than those who take pains to leave a comment below a discussion.
@rosekiss (30277)
• Eugene, Oregon
I check them from time to time as well. I haven't had any problems today as of yet though, and I hope that I don't either. We shall soon see.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Today is golden here, but I missed a lot yesterday.
@rosekiss (30277)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Rollo1 I did too, so I will have to work that much harder to catch up on what I missed.
@Dragonairy1 (1414)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
That sounds like a good idea, a post without responses is always sad x
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
yes, and we don't want anyone here to be sad like we were on that other site.
@ison_1 (1252)
It's all new to me, I'll get there. Hi Anja
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hey John . There's plenty of time to get used to the menus, etc. The place is filling up with all my favorite people, so I am very happy
You are so right, it must be so disheartening to have no traffic at all to your post. I've been going to the 'no response' page occasionally for precisely that reason, but I haven't been since the glitches, so will have a look now. (If you've left any, that is.)
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I hit a bunch of them, but there will always be new ones added to the list.
It's a good idea.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
It's a way to find things that are lost, and it's easy to get lost in the hubbub.
@sofssu (14470)
I check that from time to time. Its usually a fresh post or a newbie with no contacts. Sometimes there are posts that never take off for some reason. Its nice to give them a gentle push.
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I stopped checking New Users but should do it more often because there are newbies everyday migrating from frothy sites.
@bluesa (13427)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I will try that, though everything seems to be working at the moment, which is wonderful. :-)
@Rollo1 (16649)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Yes, I am glad things are back to their speedy normal. People are joining daily and it wouldn't leave a good impression if the site wasn't responding well.
@crossbones27 (19104)
• Redlands, California
Good for you. We all should do that more often. So many good things go unnoticed these days.
I agree. It is sad to see that no one read a post.
It always saddens me when there are posts without responses and even when I have some without any. I am glad that there are some people out there that actually go out and look for those kind of posts. Now that I know there is an option out there with this I to will be going through the no response tabs ... thank you for the info :)
@mom210 (6696)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I did not know about that button, thank you. I am going there as well.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Rollo1,I think,while starting discussions we should not take 'likes' for granted.It may be liked and it may not.Chances are that it is not read by any member by the time you checked it.So,better be patient.Most of my discussions got the first like two days after I started them.
I will do the same thing after explore is done. I might as well since I will be done and bored. Thanks for the help.