Weight Loss Progress 9/17/15

@IvySaysHi (4344)
Well today I was able to actually go to the gym at my college! I didn't have as long as I would have liked to have had to work out but I got in 30 minutes of inclined treadmill and 20 minutes of elliptical. I am really happy I got to go. I haven't over eaten today either! I felt pretty much not starving most of the day and all I had was multigrain cheerios with sliced banana for breakfast, a nature valley oats and honey bar thing, and for dinner I had a salad which consisted of lots of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, italian seasoned chicken, and avocado! I also has most of a banana for a snack as well. I am not really hungry right now like usual but I have the urge to snack on something. I don't want to snack because it is my craving for small unhealthy things. I just got done doing some yoga, hopefully it'll help my back. I didn't go on my usual walk with my son cause he refused to get dressed. I also didn't do my T25 workouts which means tomorrow I will be doing 3 workouts, going on a walk, and cleaning the house. I try to do anything I can to make sure I move to sweat and get rid of fat. How is your weight loss plan going?
Congratulations. I've read a couple of your posts, and you certainly do seem very ambitious about getting in better shape. Good for you. Just be careful. When losing weight and working out more it's easy to get burned out. Save some of that energy for another day!
@IvySaysHi (4344)
I try not to over do it. Thanks for the support!
@gudheart (12752)
Well done :D I need to start my healthy regime from today.
@atv818 (1988)
• United Arab Emirates
Well, you are lucky that you were able to go to the gym and lost your appetite in doing so. As for me, I was able to lose weight for a month because I was so depressed between May and June of 2015. I didn't have any appetite at all that I have to force food my throat at the end of the day. Otherwise, I will be hospitalized. The only upside to this is I lost 15 pounds and looked extremely young in time for the Iftar Party. Unfortunately, my weight is now slowly coming back and I feel my clothes tightening again around the waist and hip area. Unless I control my eating urge, I might gain everything I lost. What an awful thought indeed.