What is it about the egg?

I was laying in bed all afternoon and night. It's now after midnight and Jay just went a short while ago to buy me some eggs. We remembered that I had no eggs in a few days. Well,I just ate the whites of two eggs and now I am wide awake. On my computer chair and my room is moved around. I think I will be up really late today as well. I just don't know what it is about the egg that helps me all the time. I am glad I got to move my room around. Now,I am waiting for a friend to call me and we are going to laugh for a while. Just what I need.
Have you noticed the price of eggs have really went up. I hope you have a good time talking to your friend.
That is the reason I told kay not to buy them. They were about $5 for a double pack last week.
I always keep eggs in the fridge, one never knows when they will be needed.
I need to go put two on the stove before I leave.
I also always would like to have eggs in our refrigerator . They come so handy just in case , i get lazy cooking a meal . I love them for breakfast particularly .