Favorite Colors

Daytona Beach, Florida
Brilliant minds think alike - @Susan2015 also has a post about colors. I remember that when I was a little girl while other little girls loved the color pink I wanted everything in blue. Somehow the color blue reminded me of things I loved like a clear blue sky and the deep, blue sea. It didn’t matter what shade it was in just as long as it was blue. As I teen I fell in love with all of those wild neon colors and my two favorites were shocking pink and lime. You could never tell for sure which color I was really crazy about and often this would confuse my friends when they were choosing gifts for me. During one moment in time when I went to university I was quite passionate about red and purple. Now as I have turned the page to the other half of my life the colors I love the most are yellow and orange. So as time has gone on my tastes have also changed but when I really think about it I have nothing against all the colors of the rainbow. What is your favorite color? Do you believe that we choose certain colors because they mean something to us or we associate them with certain things?
As a child blue was also my favorite color, but my favorite colors have changed over the years too.
@sofssu (18154)
I have always ;loved pink and blue, Now its mostly pastel shades of pink, blue and purple.
@sofesu Pastels are lovely and easier on the eyes and I believe in rooms reduce stress.
@sofssu (18154)
@RasmaSandra True.. and the fact the suit me makes me happier.
@simone10 (21646)
• Louisville, Kentucky
My favorite color is purple with red coming in at second place.
@simone10 I like the combination of red and purple and purple and orange.
@GreatMartin (6530)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
As far back as I can remember red has always been my favorite color--it always made/makes me happy!
@GreatMartin I know quite a few guys who love red. Perhaps it is that when they are still boys they are fascinated by fire engines and those are red. What about you? I like red but for some reason every time I see the color it makes me think of ketchup.