Bubblews - Now Terminating Members So They Don't Have to Pay?

Today, I went back on my Bubblews account just to see what was up and how different the site has become. Apparently, my account was terminated for plagiarism! Ha! I NEVER plagiarized a single thing on Bubblews. I earned every penny that was calculated in my bank legitimately. However, I never actually received a payment from them for the months and months that I waited. Now, suddenly, my account is terminated. Bubblews has apparently resorted to terminating members so they do not have to pay them. What a shame that Bubblews has turned into such a bubble-busting website. Ok, end of rant. You may now respond.
@gudheart (12740)
They are a scam now despite starting off as good reliable earning site.
I am just so irritated that they completely made up this plagiarism crap as an excuse to terminate me and not pay. They are so dishonest!
@gudheart (12740)
@Angelee_27 They are and they do not care as long as they can steal the money.
@Gudheart When they started the site I do think they meant well. They got in over their heads and didn't know what to do.
@yukimori (9098)
Yeah, that's a popular trick for scammers to pull. Bubblews seem to have become experts at DARVOing everyone who complains about them. It's not their fault! The members are cheaters! If it weren't for all the members who cheated the site, everything would be fine and dandy! I'd honestly love to see a class action lawsuit filed against them by writers in the US who've been wronged. See how many fancy schmancy black tie events they can throw for themselves after that one!
At this point @yukimori it would be better if they were investigated and prosecuted in the criminal system. The level of the issues have the appearance of a conversion skam. Much like the people who promise work will be done and after being paid convert it into their own personal funds. With this involving several different countries and many different states it would be far more serious than if it were in one town, county or state.
• Preston, England
It's the Scooby Doo Defence - they would have got away with it if not for us pesky users wanting the money they explicitly promised us.
• Preston, England
Sites should not be able to accuse someone of an offence like plagiarism without proving or offering evidence for the allegations - it is actually libellous for them to just arbitrarily bandy such claims. They might as well accuse you of being Jack The Ripper too.
• Preston, England
checked my Bubblews account - I am still up there but my income isn't adjusting even though some old posts are still getting attention.
@Raelove (17749)
• Saco, Maine
That just proves how naive they truly are about so many things. As for Arvind's dream to "change the world," I laughed when I first read it and I'm still laughing! Money talks and it talked loud to him when he saw he was paying more of it out than he was taking in. End of Story.
• Preston, England
@Raelove Arvind's a dreamer. His ideas would work if he didn't rush into them with such a get rich quick attitude
You are right to rant, this is very dishonest. I am deleting all my posts right now over there.
@marlina I have done that also. Down to five only now. It took a while to do.
@Susan2015 I am not finished yet and right now the site says" Maintenance"
@owlwings (40039)
• Cambridge, England
@Susan2015 They must have 'disabled' the Delete button very recently, then. Probably because they saw a lot of people deleting their articles. You now can't delete (pressing 'delete' does nothing except return you to the Home page). That is why I have had to edit ALL of my posts and replace with a message which leads people to Bernie's and Topffer's posts on the real story.
@loki1982 (782)
• Dallas, Texas
Back when I started in 2013 I think, they were good, I earned a lot and they paid me most of the time. After once they made the payment algorithm change, they completely messed up. Now I wouldn't suggest them to anyone.
@gudheart (12740)
I agree, they were good. I wish I joined them when they first started as I would have made so much. I joined shortly before they changed to whole earning system.
I'm also one who had a good time with Bubblews in that time @loki1982 ... It's sad to see that site now
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
How did you know it was for plagiarism?
@Rollo1 Because I entered my login information and instead of logging me in, I seen a message pop up stating that my account had been terminated for plagiarism.
That is shocking!! Even if a complaint is made against them they are shameless. I did go to BBB when I did not receive payament. After a lot of to and fro correspondence all what has happened is that their ranking has gone down but they are least worried about it.
@owlwings (40039)
• Cambridge, England
I'm sorry to hear that. It's just another brick in the wall of stupid decisions the site seems to making. Brick in the wall? Shovelful of earth in the grave they are digging themselves? I think that we need to stalk Arvind Dixit and Jason so that people know what they really are! Have you seen @topffer's discussion?
I exchanged a few PMs yesterday with a friend and we came to talk about Bubblews. I left this site long ago at the beginning of this year, but I have not...
I think they were inexperienced young men who didn't know what to do when the trouble started @Owlwings. And then didn't want any help from anyone who offered.
@owlwings (40039)
• Cambridge, England
@Susan2015 I do believe that Arvind, at least, had a genuine idea that he could 'change the world' and provide a service from which people (including himself) would truly benefit and be grateful for. I do NOT think that Jason had any such misconceptions. He had the money and knew how to get investors and did just that. I am not saying that either of them started out with the idea of 'scamming' people but both of them have shown their true colours and made it clear where their real allegiance lies in what they have since done with Bubblews and other ventures. I feel a little sorrow (well, perhaps 'pity' is a better word) for Arvind but none at all for Jason. I think that it would be naive to think otherwise.
@bookbar (1612)
• Sudbury, England
@owlwings Well isn't his dad the Insurance Broker, who lent the 'start-up money'...of course he would call in his debt, amongst the other shoddy deals, that only IB's get away with!!!
@hereandthere (33423)
so you logged into your account after a long time, then what, a message popped up?
Yes, after I entered my login information, I seen a message pop up stating that my account had been terminated for plagiarism.
@FourWalls (16312)
Plagiarism is wrong at least and a crime at worst (it is a crime because it takes copyrighted material and claims it as one's own), so they have accused you of criminal activity. If they cannot produce the documented evidence showing that you plagiarized and what you plagiarized I'd sue them for libel.
@DaddyEvil (26321)
• Aurora, Missouri
When I left the site, some people were checking into doing just that. The problem with that is they keep moving the registration of the site to a different state or changing something in the site management structure and calling it a different company. Both ploys are legal and there is no way to make the new company liable for debts owed by the other original company. That is what the IRS seemed to run up against when I turned the site in for breaking the Income Tax Laws of the US. (Any site that pays out more than $600 in a fiscal year to a US citizen must supply a Form 1099 for Income Tax purposes.) When I made well over $600 my first year, they didn't supply the form. I turned them in! Right after I turned them in is when they changed the site's home location from (somewhere on the East coast) to (somewhere on the West coast). Sorry, it has been too long since I thought about this crap for me to remember those details. But it should be fairly easy to check to see that information. I have tried to avoid discussions like this one because it upsets me that they are getting away with fraudulent practices and nothing seems to be able to stop them! (New emoji: P*SSED!)
@OneOfMany (12392)
They deleted my account in March and I called them on it and they restored it. I was on a roll too, they were probably worried I would reach the pay out amount.
Is it possible you had some of your articles from another site there? Or the same kind of article on the same topic? I ask because someone was banned for that a while back. I hate how Bubblews turned out ot be. I really like the site a lot honesty, but seems it is for the better...now MyLot is back =)
@sprite1950 (14494)
• Corsham, England
This would enrage me too! I had better go and see what is happening to my account. It's probably gone!
This is nothing new, they have been messing people over for years.
I don't know why that doesn't surprise me. I think when they first started, they did mean well, but after they paid all the scammers and cheats, they were in way over their heads and being young, they didn't know what to do. It seems like Arvind and Jason just walked away from it.
I left that site after they started docking things the first time around. I used to love being on the site after mylot closed it's doors the first time. The only thing I regret about bubblews is that I didn't save some of my favorite stories I'd written on there.
@sprite1950 (14494)
• Corsham, England
I checked my account and it is still there at showing $48.42. What's the betting my account would disappear if I claimed! haha. It's of no consequence to me now.
@rollylolly (2847)
That's really shocking when you have put in your best efforts and been condemned wrongly. I hope you spend more time here and don't waste time in sites like that.
@hostessman (10313)
• Tucson, Arizona
I agree I think bubblew is headed in the wrong direction
@gregario888 (1282)
• Aurangabad, India
Looks like they have fallen on bad times.