Unusual Blue Flowers

@loki1982 (782)
Dallas, Texas
I photographed these in Austin Texas about 3 years ago. I really like them because they almost look like snakes sticking their tongues out. I have no idea what kind of flower they are. Anyone know?
@1wldngl (3991)
It's really hard to tell without seeing the leaf and a picture from the front face of the flower, also how large are they? I'm about 2 hours from Dallas, not to far from Granbury.
@loki1982 (782)
• Dallas, Texas
Its been years since I took the photo so I am guess but if I remember correctly they were about an inch.
@1wldngl (3991)
@loki1982 Yea...too hard to say. It's a very pretty flower though! I love to take pics of spring flowers of all kinds. I always find new ones.
I too posted a picture of a blue flower. Here is the post Your flower looks like a blue bell but not mine
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder they say and my eyes have seen the beauty of these flowers. They are not exotic, they grow easily and are even found by...
They look like honeysuckles but I know they are not. That is beautiful Jared.