Huh?? Here is The Rest of the Sweeble/ Bubblews story!

Now I am not one to go all WARNING WARNING on those who want to stick with an odd situation, but I finally found a link of interest concerning 'The Rest Of The Story" I am officially asking someone that remains on Bubbs to send out a message to relay the story at the link below. It makes perfectly clear what seems quite foggy! It is time for people to stand up for this fellow! Please Share this link everywhere! Tell Friends on Bubbs about this. You might ask why, Because if true then there is no reason to believe that ANY person on Bubbs is safe from the idea of 'plagiarism' and being paid is very unlikely for any writings!
Skip to content Search for: Posted on February 16, 2015 by Sue Greenwood What I’m listening to as I type:Nebraska   So, this is where the story starts. I get this email from a bloke called Mike asking if I’m interested in selling my sweeble.com domain to a
Hmm the more I read about that place, the more happy I am I never participated.
• Aurangabad, India
Myself as well! Though I had signed up.
@gregario888 Good Mohd..they seem very shady.
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
With all due respect I made over a thousand dollars with them in a very short period of time and got every cent--I have no animosity towards them. It is not the first time a business has gone back on promises--it happens. Plus I met many great people there who are here now and that is payment enough--for me.
@topffer (36625)
• Singapore, Singapore
Sue Greenwood owns the trademark for UK, but Bubblews LLC owns now legally the trademark for USA (I give you the link) since July 24th as she did not filed an opposition to the registration of this name by Bubblews LLC during the 30 days following the legal publication (June 23rd 2015).
Downloadable computer software for the collection, editing, organizing, modifying, transmission, storage, and sharing of photos, videos, graphics, data and information via mobile devices, computers and communication networks; Downloadable computer software
@topffer In looking at the information it seems odd that Bubblews owns the Trademark and product but when I mentioned it to them as I was leaving they said that Sweeble 'was not a product of Bubblews or associated in any way with Bubblews" . For that to be true this should not give a direct link between the two. Are you now saying they are completely above board? The company is listed as being in California yet the address for The company is in Va. I can accept a difference in city but state seems a bit troubling to me.
@topffer (36625)
• Singapore, Singapore
@Berniezeitler They cannot be sued anymore in USA for using Sweeble. However they would not be allowed to use the name in UK. Bubblews LLC was created in California but their actual address is in Virginia, in the same building that Hamilton Insurance Agency, a company owned by the father or Jason. If they said that "Sweeble 'was not a product of Bubblews or associated in any way with Bubblews"" you have now a legal document to prove that they lied again. As they have created a company, SweebleApp LLC for Sweeble, I would not be surprised if Bubblews LLC was selling the trademark to SweebleApp LLC. If it happens the Justia database will be updated in the following days. Bookmark the page.
@topffer Since it is an app if it is sold it would then cross international lines thereby causing problems for it's use in the UK even though it is ok everywhere else. It is such a poor action in so many ways that the company will lose it's integrity. By creating a separate company for the app it then become a virtual 'Bait and Switch".
@gregario888 (1282)
• Aurangabad, India
I don't like any site, which treats newcomers cheap. This one surely does, and so does postloop, and that's the reason I kicked both of them.
@PhredWreck (6051)
Yep, I saw that quite a while back, it was shared on B a bit.
It is sickening!
@Berniezeitler A bunch of us mentioned it in comments to one of Arvind's discussions back in February, he just ignored us. That's pretty much when I stopped trying to earn there anymore.
@PhredWreck He must have deleted those comments. I never recall seeing them. If I had I'd have left too! It really is a big no no that many seem to be unaware of.
@DWDavis (15711)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I saw and followed this link on another site I visit earlier today. If memory serves, I also heard something about his situation when the whole Sweeble thing was getting started. You are right, it does bring into question the ethics of the admin over at the B. As my students learned today, it shows how Machiavellian they can be.
@DWDavis (15711)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@ivyparkgirl I sure could have used that few dollars in my B bank for a little Christmas shopping.
The story just gets weirder and weirder.
@ivyparkgirl ...I don't think they have any scruples.
That is simply unbelievable. It really stinks
Are you still over there? @Tampa_girl7 ? I wish I'd have seen the comments about that. I'd have left far sooner.
@skysnap (18216)
For me it seems they are creating fake stories to make people to listen to them. I don't buy their stuff anymore. Besides they are removing people who are getting closer to 50$ payout. And that says a lot. I am glad that I am staying away from their apps and the website. I don't want to be unpaid subject of their startup world.
Not quite as cut and dry as it originally sounded is it?
Please clarify @Juliaacv . It is clear that Bubblews owns sweeble in The US but not in GB. Yet the product was supposedly not in any way connected to Bubblews Per what Tyler said less than 3 week ago. The Document provided proves that separation completely false! For me the inability or response of the person from overseas does not make what was done right. The fact that there is an attempt to separate the two trademarks while the record shows them linked is as problematic as any other situation. It is a matter of integrity.
@OneOfMany (12392)
@Berniezeitler I'm still hopeful that I might reach the final payout over there and actually get it, but that won't happen for a long time.
@OneOfMany I would not count on ever getting paid over there. There is something not right with the activity.
@owlwings (40026)
• Cambridge, England
Since I no longer seem to be able to delete my posts at Bubblews, I am going to edit them and replace all of the text of each of them with the same story which will include a link to this discussion and maybe some others. As they are all old posts with few, if any, views now, I wonder how long it'll take admin to detect them! I may also write one final post which links to these 'doctored' posts so that there is a treasure trail!
@owlwings (40026)
• Cambridge, England
It's clearly going to take me a while to doctor all of them but here's the first (and the same text and links will be in all). Let's see how long it takes the moderator to discover and delete them (or my account). [Also shared on G+, Twitter and Facebook!
No, this post is no longer what the title says it is! I apologise to all of those who have replied to it. Your comments will no longer make any sense here! The reason I have had to do...
@DeborahDiane (24787)
• Laguna Woods, California
I don't think that Arvind and the gang were very good businessmen. They just seem to be drifting from one project to another.