MyLot has a New 'Offers' Section!

I just seen that MyLot has added something NEW! They have added an 'Offers' section! They have also added some information about the new 'offers' section in the Earnings FAQ. "How can I earn money from an Offer? - Again, it's simple. Just click on an Offer that interests you and follow the instructions displayed next to it." "Why don't I see any (or very many) Offers, while other myLot users see a lot of them? - Your Offers are dependent upon which country you live in. Advertisers choose which countries they wish to target, so that's why different users will see different Offers." What do you think of this new 'offers' section?
@rosekiss (30151)
• Eugene, Oregon
I like the idea that they are there, as it is just another outlet for us to earn. I just started looking at the ones I have, and it will take me a long time to go through them as I have over 100 of them. I will look through them and dlelete the ones that are not interesting.
@rosekiss I too have over 100 to go through! I usually just do the free ones. Not to big on the trials or having to enter my credit card information.
@rosekiss (30151)
• Eugene, Oregon
@Angelee_27 I won't do that either, as that isn't safe at all. I have only looked at a few offers, and as I look at them from now on, I will just delete them afterwards.
@Marcyaz (36111)
It may be okay for some people I have just barely looked at it but I did see one thing that interested me.
@Marcyaz I think it's great because not only does it give us a chance to earn more, MyLot makes more revenue when we complete offers through them too. Which is good because they will continue to be able to payout and be a sustainable website.
@Marcyaz (36111)
@Angelee_27 It is not for everyone though and as they put more in I will look through them.
I like the new offer section and already looked it over and did one.
@owstalaga (4200)
Yeah I just saw it now. Surprise surprise, something new to do on the weekend!
• Shreveport, Louisiana
I didn't notice the new offers section until I read this post. I do like this idea, and will check it out!
@Beatburn (3994)
Just saw it and about to try it out. Thanks for the information.
Honestly I have not seen the new "offer" section. I am going to take time after this to look for it and see what I can find. Sometimes sites with offers bother me because you do not always get the credit after you give your time...but im always up for giving it a try. I like ones that have the tasks on them...I do enjoy those a lot as well.