Something strange happened at my home and I am a bit scared.

By RK
@ragikutty (2471)
Kerala, India
Today morning, I was in my kitchen making breakfast and my husband was in bed. He was awake but was waiting for the tea. And after sometime I hear some noise. "ssssssssss". I thought hubby might have gotten out of bed, but the sound was kind of like using spray/perfume bottle. I wondered why he was doing that still continued my work. Later when i didnt see him for tea, i went inside and saw him still lying in the bed. Je is not that kind of person who gets out of bed and goes back in. And i forgot about that noise by that time as we were discussing about somwthing else. After few time i went to toilet which is in another room, it was full of perfume smell. He didn't even believe me initially, but when i took him into the room he had to. Now i dunno if should i be scared ? is it some kind of paranormal stuff? i jave never been a believer of this, but today i dunno.
@Butchcass4 (5353)
Have a friend who told me one day about a noise that was evil and it woke her and her infant up in the middle of the night. I told her to say in the name of "JESUS" leave us alone. That was the end of that! So I encourage you if it happens again to invoke the name of JESUS CHRIST, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that JESUS CHRIST is Lord! If you don't know Jesus as your Savior believe on Him today. John 3:16 says For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life!
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
To be frank i don't believe in any gods. So that's not gonna happen. I believe there is a force behind the universe, life and stuff. thanks a lot for your response
@ragikutty You may not believe in any God but that does not mean He doesn't exist. The complexity of this world and universe demands there is a Creator in control of creation. He loves you very much. One day you will see He's but a whisper away.
@else34 (13615)
• New Delhi, India
@ragikutty,May be.I don't say ghosts don't exist.I believe,they exist.We- I and my mother- had one such experience in our house.The universe is vast and mysterious and what we know about it is just the tip of the iceberg.
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
I don't wanna believe ghost exist. I am a bit scared.
@else34 (13615)
• New Delhi, India
@ragikutty The question is not whether we want or not,or,for that matter,whether we like it or not.Well,don't call them 'ghosts.'Still something mysterious it may be.Chant God's name.Believe in Him.He is always with all of us.That's what you need to believe now.
@gregario888 (1306)
• Aurangabad, India
Don't let it rankle you, else you'll surely end up a paranormal believer!
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
She already seems to have this "paranormal" feeling. I recall another discussion from her where she said something about the Horror stuff. Maybe she watched too many of those movies and took them seiously enough
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
@thesids hey! I never said I believe in paranormal stuff. I said I am afraid of dark and I picture images/shadows which i know doesn't exist when i am alone in d dark. Thats all. And the movie series paranormal activity made this hallucinations if you can call it so
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@ragikutty You have been away for a while. Hope all is well at your end dear friend of mine. And yes, you never said you believed in Paranormal Stuff. I said that here as I feel you have that feeling - else why would you get scared!!!
@callarse1 (4796)
That sounds so crazy. I wonder if the spray malfunctioned. I would wonder if it could be paranormal activity. Did you guys have anything weird happening in your home?
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
not before this. and i hope this kind of stuff never happen again
@callarse1 (4796)
@ragikutty Then I would guess it was just a fluke - the bottle malfunctioned. If more stuff happen, then I would start to wonder what's going on.
@polaris77 (2021)
• Bacau, Romania
I am also inclined to think that the explanation for that strange noise doesn't lie in a paranormal event, but in the presence of an animal somewhere in the house. I don't think you should be scared, but a little caution is necessary in such a case until you discover what caused that noise.
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
we have a dog at home, but he is not allowed inside.i do not want to believe its some paranormal activity, but what kind of animal can use a spray bottle?
@excellence7 (3418)
• Mauritius
Maybe yes and maybe no. I truly don't need what to conclude in this case as maybe I will need to have a sharper idea of the place you live, the neighborhood and the environment. But even if it's something 'paranormal', don't be afraid. Be stronger than it.
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
Thank you for the response. I have never ever heard of such things around my neighborhood.
@skysnap (17590)
It could be rat or the snake nearby. I don't think it could be any other reason for that. I think paranormal activity is too earily to call. I think you should see if there is any pest problem. Most likely there are some of the pest issues. And that is why i think one should check all the possibilities first.
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
Its not a snake for sure. Rats i dunno. And i am convincing myself that the spray might have misfuctioned.
Is your husband a sleep walker? Such things happen without their knowledge. This might help
Sleepwalking is a parasomnia that causes people to get up and walk around in their sleep
@ragikutty (2471)
• Kerala, India
No, he doesn't walk in his sleep. I am sure about that.
@ragikutty I have been caught walking in my sleep before more than once, which is a scary thought as I struggle with my weight and I'm thinking what if I'm getting up eating in the middle of the night? Well I do wear a cpap mask now so I am hoping I am not sleep walking now.
@ragikutty Then you still have a problem to solve. Who could have done that?
usuallythere is an explanation for that did your hubby walk in his slee and spray something while dreaming? I bet there was someone alkve who sprayed that perfume it did not spray itself