Dreaming That Wakes You Up!

Well last night was a bit disturbing. I woke up several times due to what I thought were 'hemorrhoids' triggering the dream I'm about to tell you about. I was walking around the house with the two little friends in the picture following me. The were tight on my Posterior. Sniffing and Nipping at me. They were chanting a continuous chorus of "Feed Me" and the more I said it isn't time yet the harder they nipped at my back side. Have you ever had Talking, demanding pets in your dreams?
Very glad you got the pictures of of babies up. They wanted their kibble bad in your dream as in real life as Faye is hungry 24/7.
@thesids (22358)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Unfortunately, no. I never have had such dreams about the only pet I had. Though she comes in my dreams, but it is more about the love and bonding we had. And, I rarely have good or pleasant dreams, nightmares may not be the right word for many others, but they dont fall anywhere close to good, sweet, pleasant...
I have a mix during the night and find that there is usually an answer to something I'm struggling with. I'm not comforted by pets talking though. Kind of makes me nervous. I am sorry that yours are usually not very pleasant though.
@tessastv (275)
• Inverness, Scotland
They look so adorable! As for having talking / demanding pets in my dreams.. Can't say for sure.
Strange dream, but I told my husband that I had a dream a few nights ago with our old dog, Nayla, in it. Now the strange thing is that Nayla passed away in 2009, but it was so real and she was so active in my dream.
Princess is vocal and demanding, just verbally. She does not always get her way, either.
It may have been caused by something that happened just before you went to bed. That happens a lot. Dreaming about talking to animals usually has something to do with extended wisdom and provides an insight into your own abilities and hidden .potential. The subject is really quite fascinating.
They look so sweet
@deafdiva (243)
wow that is quite a dream! My dad has two dogs but they are not that demanding about food!
@Butchcass4 (6028)
No I have not had talking animals in my dreams. that had to of been a little weird and freaky. I dream but usually don't remember what I dreamt unless it was something very vivid. Sometimes I've gotten dreams I believe from God and they were awesome and some very frightening. The dreams I've dreamt that were frightening were the ones I saw people in hell and I was trying to rescue them. Please, if you don't know Jesus Christ now listen to this. The Bible says in John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish (go to hell) but have eternal life. If you were to die today, tonight, right now where would you go?
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
No but i did have friends turning into werewolves last night..hahah..kinda made me wake up and wonder..Now how in the world would i dream of that?..hhah
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
I have many strange dreams but I can't remember the details for long. I usually have memory of my dreams for a few minutes after I wake up and then they are gone. Your dogs are really cute!
@DWDavis (12874)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I don't think I've ever had talking pets in my dreams. There are times when I think my son's cat Tiger thinks he can talk. He will hold long conversations with me, meowing in answer to things I say.
@Shyamalaa (539)
• Udaipur, India
Not really. I get all kinds of weird dreams but thankfully don't remember them most of the time. They look so cute and benign in the picture!
@wetnosedogs (1554)
Wetnose Jenny is always hungry. I haven't had dreams about it though. Cute picture.
No I cannot say that I have had, but I did have a dream of a rampaging giant chicken once, it was godzilla sized and terrifying!