has anyone tried the "offers" ??

Avenel, New Jersey
i did sign up for one last night, a free brain-training game that was actually kind of cool. mylot said that i would get the money entered into my account after i signed up and completed one game, but i completed that last night and still nothing! is there something else i need to do to confirm? and has anyone else tried and seen results?
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
I've done one video for 1 cent and signed up for free samples for 15 cents.. and got both monies in my account showing that same time..I tried 2 other things but a video wouldn't show and a free sample wouldn't take me to section 3..so i gave up..
• Avenel, New Jersey
so you sort of had the opposite happen... they gave you money but you couldnt fulfill the offer... whereas i fulfilled it but got nothing. hm.
@Rosekitty (19441)
• San Marcos, Texas
@sprinklesare4winners no the 2 i fulfilled and got money..2 more i tried to do and nothing..
I tried to look at something but it would not work.
Yes I looked at some of the offers last night. I tried to look at something free but it didn't work. And I'm not paying or signing up for things. Unless it's totally free.
• Avenel, New Jersey
yea same! thats why i did the brain teaser one, cause it was free and looked interesting
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I haven't had time to look at any offers yet but I do want to check them out as soon as I have the extra time.
@gudheart (12752)
Most of them not available from UK members :(
@lady1993 (17829)
no offers available for my country... maybe wait a few days or read the offer instructions again good luck
@dodo19 (32909)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I haven't tried any. I'm not sure if I will. I'll have to think about it.
There isn't one thing in that bunch that interested me.
I tried one and it kicked me off so I have not tried anymore for now. That is not to say I will not try again. I just am more for the discussions.
I only noticed those this morning, are they new? And yeah, I am curious how those work myself.
@Butchcass4 (6031)
I've not heard anything about it. I hope they straighten it out for you.
@Blondie2222 (21818)
I haven't done the offers yet as I just learned about it. But I may take a look at it this weekend and see what it's all about.
@PhredWreck (6051)
Send a PM to GoAskAlex_Admin and tell him the name of the company you did the offer for and what happened.