It's Saturday night...do you go out, get take out or cook for dinner?

It's still beautiful summer weather here so I decided to grill some burgers for dinner. While I was on my deck flipping my burgers I noticed the neighbor behind me coming home with a pizza box. This made me wonder how many people cook on a Saturday night, go out for a nice dinner or just get a take out meal. What are you doing?
@cahaya1983 (10036)
In my family we usually like to dine out on Saturday nights, it's almost like a family tradition for us.
Do you have a favorite place or are you the type of person who likes to experiment and go to different restaurants?
@cahaya1983 (10036)
@Marilynda1225 We have a few favorites but some weekends we also like to try new places.
We like to have something smaller on Saturday nights. We usually clean out the fridge for lunch and have the last of the week's leftovers and we don't have anything special for supper. On Sunday we will have only 2 meals and the supper will usually be a big one. Gone are those days of take out pizza. The pepperoni that I insist on having on my pizza is too salty for my husband. It raises his blood pressure and gives him an awful headache. So we agree no more take out pizza. And we do no miss it, your barbequed burgers sound like they were delicious, we have ground beef (Meatball Monday) once a week.
I have to agree about the pizza. I don't have it very often because it raises my blood pressure even without the pepperoni so I tend to cook more than have any kind of take out
We cooked at home.
I've got a pot of beans going, they should be ready for dipping in a few minutes, just love that bean dip n chips
@GreatMartin (6564)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I was a waiter for 38 years and for 38 years I worked on Saturday nights---now I stay home, relax and make myself a great dinner on Saturday nights. I very seldom get take out or delivery--I will either cook or go out to a restaurant!
@wetnosedogs (1554)
I just had a t.v. dinner.