If A Tree Falls in the Woods, Does Anyone Hear It?

@Raelove (16813)
Saco, Maine
I'm here to say that yes, someone sometimes does. It's happened to me three times now. I've also written about the concept in my weekly newspaper column, from the point of view of all that does happen in the woods when absolutely no one is there to see or hear it. I can remember being alone many times and seeing some pretty spectacular things and wondering if I was the only one in the world to see them. I think it's safe to say that, sometimes I was! And that's a pretty special feeling. So my advice to anyone who does live in or near some woods is to always be on the lookout. You never know what you'll see...deer stepping out into a clearing, a fox running across a yard, raccoons hanging from a tree at midnight, a hawk swooping down to make a kill. The list goes on and on, and you will be amazed at all that goes on when no one is looking.
I love the woods truly Rachel. I can just imagine how quiet it is around where you are and quiet enough to hear a tree fall. Nothing like that around here where I am..there are few trees.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
It was pretty wonderful, considering I was most likely the only person in the entire world who heard it.
@Raelove It is a fact that changes the whole of hearing it.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
@TiarasOceanView I think so, too.