I needed a good laugh and I got one!

The last time I wrote for Bubblews was December 25, 2014. That's when the 'you know what' hit the fan and I made my exit and left with a smile on my face. When I did I had $26 bucks in the bank. Just for curiosity sake I just took a look and as of today I have $26.71. The funny part is that not only are people still leaving comments on my articles but I have a ton of new followers. They can take that $26.71 and donate it to charity. I had my laugh for the day.
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
And when that $26.71 reaches the magic $50 in about 40 years they'll lose your payment anyway.
@bagarad (12133)
• Paso Robles, California
That's another reason I've quit posting. I should just delete my account.
@bagarad I won't del my account just 'because'
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
@thea09 That's right. I'm sure the $26.77 has already been lost!
@Rollo1 (16689)
• Boston, Massachusetts
The sad thing is that there are people who were active there for the last 9 months and didn't make much more than 71 cents.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
Oh yes, but they'll be quick to tell you that "it's not about the money!" LOL
@Raelove They all say that while mumbling under their breath about not getting paid. Not everyone is truthful.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
@AbbyGreenhill Nope, they're not. Because if they did admit they were there for the money, they'd have no choice but to be as upset about it as everyone else. And not everyone is willing to admit they made the mistake of trusting BB. It's very skewed logic.
@PhredWreck (6051)
Sad how far downhill they went, I remember making that in a day or two back in 2013.
I did many months in a row $50 a day or at least every other day - until the crash!
@bagarad (12133)
• Paso Robles, California
@AbbyGreenhill i nver made that much in a day, but I usually only posted two or three times a day.
@bagarad I usually only posted 3 or 4 a day.
I think I made nine bucks since the first of the year, but I never get good feedback or discussions, and it seesm a huge waste of time, since i dont think they really pay anymore
In the 'old days' it was easy to get good discussions going.
@AbbyGreenhill I know! and it got to a point I 'd write something and get maybe one comment, if.
@Jessicalynnt I never had problems getting comments 'way back when....
I keep peeking back. I earn about a penny daily. I just like to keep up with the people. I have known for a long time that they will not pay me again, and the experience of others is confirming as much.
Most of the people I liked there are writing here or Persona Paper or we keep up on Facebook.
@bagarad (12133)
• Paso Robles, California
I just on't have time to keep up with sites I know will never pay me. I only have a couple of friends left there who aren't on other sites like this one.
Donate it to charity. They are desperate for it to pay themselves.
It will sit there, I can't do anything with it.
@bagarad (12133)
• Paso Robles, California
@AbbyGreenhill I've still got $19 there, but I know I'll never see it.
Why to bother to earn something there, they will not pay anyway.
@gregario888 (1282)
• Aurangabad, India
The,'you know what', is a nice way of round-about-ING it!
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
LOL. I haven't closed my page down yet either, and am at $26.77. It goes up about a penny every couple of days, and I'm still getting new followers, too. What a sorry bunch they are!
You would think since we aren't writing they would terminate us, they are throwing so many off for other reasons.
@Raelove (16813)
• Saco, Maine
@AbbyGreenhill I know, right? I'm debating whether I should go in and spend the time deleting my articles. It irks me to know they're still making money off them, money I'll never see. This has happened to me before, but in that case, the company I wrote for actually bought my articles from me, so I lost all rights to them. This isn't the same thing, but from what I've seen, it takes a lot of time to delete them.
@Raelove It took many days to delete mine. I have about three left on there.
Yes it makes no sense at all. I have deleted most of my bubbles but still have a few new followers. It makes no sense.
It just goes to show that no one pays attention to who they follow
@sallypup (27068)
• Moses Lake, Washington
A cheap thrill is generally a good thing. So far this site has been missing a pony ride or two, also.
Trust me, I don't think they will give it to charities. It will go in their own pockets.
@rosekiss (30273)
• Eugene, Oregon
I never had an account there, and now I am gald that I don't. It also sounds like you could make good money there. I wish I had known about it a long time ago, but then I would probably be disappointed since it has fallen by the wayside. I am just glad I found a site where I can express my opinions and still earn, albeit not that much, but everything helps.