Cash out in Swagbucks

@yugasini (12824)
Anantapur, India
Hi Mylot Friends, I am happy to say that I am nearing to first payout in swagbucks, today I have participated two surveys in Swagbucks and earned more than 100 points now I am having more than 1250 Plus swagbucks in my account. I can redeem 1335 Swagbucks for $10.00 US dollars cash from Paypal or I can opt for exchange of Amazon or any other coupon. I do not know about redeeming Swagbucks for coupon or Paypal cash, kindly share your experience please.
I cash out at $50 and get a walmart ecard that I can buy food or whatever else I need each week. i love swagbucks.
@Raelove (16810)
• Saco, Maine
I hear lots of people say that about Swagbucks, but I signed up last night and spent a lot of time there, and still don't get how it works. Not impressed so far.
@yugasini (12824)
• Anantapur, India
@Raelove , thanks for response. You can earn money by searching, daily poll, watching videos participating in surveys and shopping. Try you can earn points in swagbucks
@yugasini (12824)
• Anantapur, India
Thanks for the comments, I do not have any account in walmart and I cannot create an account in walmart. Can I get a hard copy of gift coupon to be downloaded and printed and the same may accept in walmart for any exchange of things.
I have over $30 already. I normally cash out at $50 but,I love amazon and Walmart along with target. I am going to give out gift cards I earn for Christmas. I am buying cards and putting the codes in them so they can shop with it. Saving me time and money.
That is a good way to give presents to others.
@jstory07 Yes I want to do something a little easy for me this year. That or something else I was running by a friend.
@yugasini (12824)
• Anantapur, India
Thanks for the comment, it is good idea to exchange your earnings for gift cards of amazon and Walmart.
• Shreveport, Louisiana
I always redeem for paypal cash since you can use that money pretty much whereever you want. I never have any trouble getting my money by cashing out that way.
@yugasini (12824)
• Anantapur, India
Thanks for the response, but I have Paypal account from India. I have to waive some money to transfer the cash from dollars to Rupees