I always need help but this time I really need it..

I am craving a smoke like mad right now. All I have to do is hit the corner store with.50 and that craving will be gone. I am so proud of myself for doing it this long. I just want one so bad right now. I started craving these cherry pies and that Is getting on my nerves. I am addicted to iced tea so, bad that I had to cut it. I been drinking water all day long. My goodness I just saw a soda in the fridge and shut the door and walked out. I am addicted to grapes and had none till last night. My dr. said, I will be taking insulin if I don't cut them out my diet. I am trying to do all this at once and I am going to crash soon. I was told I need not have anything processed either. I have yet to search online yet to find out what is processed food. I just want to order nutrasystem and let them send me food. But, they are too costly. HELP!
@yukimori (8547)
Sharon, you're doing fantastic with quitting the smoking cold turkey. Remember when you posted here and said that it was what was making you feel so bad? Find something else to do. Chew on a pen, go get some gum. Put the $0.50 in a piggy bank and forget about it. Keep doing that and treat yourself to something awesome when you kick the habit for good. I'd also call and set up an appointment first thing in the morning. I was thinking that you might be just drinking less water than you did tea, but if your doctor said you were on your way to needing insulin you need to follow up on that soon. Excessive thirst is a symptom of diabetes, and it's possible that some of the tiredness could be, too. Keep notes on what you're feeling and take those in to your doctor.
I been sick for a while with all the low blood issues. I get really tired and then I just can't do anything. I was under a terrible amount of stress last month...
I have to do that for sure because, I am not doing too well. Your advice is very helpful thanks.
The definition of processed food is "foods that are packaged in boxes, cans or bags"... this means nothing, as everything now comes packaged. You should not quit too many things at the same time. You are quitting smoking, continue to enjoy a little grapes and a cup or two of tea. Try to have less, but do not stop.
wow that is terrible news for me. I eat almost everything out of a bag or box. I don't know about that one.
You need to quit one thing at a time and not go cold turky.
If I don't go cold turkey I don't know if I can get over them. I am in real torture right now. Thanks for the advice.