Coffee Yogurt

@Raelove (16820)
Saco, Maine
While I have seen coffee-flavored yogurt in stores, I decided to try a little trick someone on another site suggested awhile back. I added one of those little single-cup packets of instant coffee to some vanilla yogurt, and discovered that it's delicious! I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I often buy those little packages of individual packets. This is a good little pick-me-up, and I get the benefits of the yogurt, too!
I've done that for decades! I've also written a post on this on the other site. I buy cheap instant coffee and use it for a mixture of yoghurt and Quark - a German speciality which is a bit like cottage cheese. You can also add jam to yoghurt. Whatever you do it's always better than what you get in shops. It always tastes as if it comes straight out of a chemical laboratory - which it probably does.
@Raelove (16820)
• Saco, Maine
@MALUSE I thought it was you who suggested it but couldn't be sure. Now I am. Yes, it's delicious.
My husband likes coffee yogurt, I love coffee, but not in the yogurt.
@Raelove (16820)
• Saco, Maine
It was surprisingly good.