Lately...I am very stressed !!

@alberello75 (18414)
Genova, Italy
Dear friends. Lately, I communicate that I am very stressed. Although I do not even have a job, now I have to deal with many matters. From the moment that my father is unable to perform any activity, since has a broken arm, I have also to "replace me to him." Take care of my grandmother for example, for her paperwork about home visits. Go to the grocery store, and must also do.... that should make my lazy brother! Mostly, at the time I follow that person to whom I teach PC use, tablet and smartfone. Ok, I do this to make some extra money, because with my scanty allowance of 290 €/month, are not enough for me! This is life, but yet tomorrow, I have to see my doctor, because medicines that she has given me, lately, seems that they have no positive effect on myself. As long as she does not give to me an optimal therapy, I have to make all these things, so demotivated, and almost without energy, neither physical nor psychological! But as I always say....we hope for better times!
@skysnap (17963)
I think you need some sleep. And once you start having such sleep then you can go ahead and make some good work. Most of the time stress can be reduces if you have good sleep. most of the people have good sleep and things manage just fine that way too. that is what i have learned too.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Yes, we hope for better times.
@alberello75 (18414)
• Genova, Italy
A famous movie ended with this sentence: "Tomorrow is another day...."
I hope it goes well for you tomorrow. I know how you feel not having energy as well.
@alberello75 (18414)
• Genova, Italy
The hope in the doctor to give me the right care. However the behavior of my brother, is certainly not helping me! This makes me not even slightly alter the nervous system! My grandmother said, "You were wrong to want a younger brother, remember, one day you'll be sorry!" and now we got him and me, to the showdown. But also he is a creature of God and therefore deserves respect!
I can understand very well why you are stressed. I hope your doctor can find something better to give you. Take care.
@alberello75 (18414)
• Genova, Italy
I hope...
You are in my thoughts and prayers!
@alberello75 (18414)
• Genova, Italy
God bless you!
@lady1993 (19711)
keep calm and breathe, every day is a miracle... this too (problems and worries) shall pass