Things move slow in the south

Things do move slow in the south and that is the truth. I guess one reason could be due to the heat. But, it's not really that hot all year and things are always slow. An example: My husband called a lawn maintenance guy we used last year. We need some bushes planted on our property line and we want fast growing but inexpensive. My husband called the man early Monday morning. I made a note of it on the calendar. He said he would have to call a lady at the nursery he uses to get suggestions and prices. I think that should be something rather easy to do in a very short period of time. I know that if I was given that task it would have been completed by now. Now we'll wait and see how long it takes him to get back with us. I am guessing at least a week.
I find that a lot of people move in slow motion.
When you grow up in the north and live a fast-paced life moving south is totally different.
We have that happen to us sometimes too. If someone asks me to do something I try to get it done ASAP.
I am used to moving fast, getting things done when asked.