MY therapist can't help me with everything.

I want to see him this week. I know he tries to help me the very best he can with stuff. A lot of stuff he just can't help me with. Tonight, is just one of those times. I am not sure what they call people like me but, wish there were some way around it. See I was invited over for dinner. I want to go so, I am going. The problem is I don't want anything cooked on that stove. Have you ever been to a person's house and it looks spotless. Everything is in it's right and proper place. But, you see the fridge inside and out is disgusting. Inside the oven looks like a year of non cleaning. The pots and pans are so greasy you could get sick. Well, that is the case with us. Now, there is no secret here because, I let him know already that he has filthy ways. And I don't eat from nasty people. It bothers me all the time that he will tell me if I want the fridge clean to clean it myself. I don't dare think I could say those words to anyone about my fridge unless they lived here. And to be honest I would do it myself to get it the way I wanted it. So, in one hour I will be getting dressed and we are going out for dinner. I am not in the mood for anything to be honest. I will be eating just to fill my stomach. If there is some cure for me please pass it on my way. Thanks.
After what you have explained I think you are right about not eating there.
I agree and I am glad and tomorrow I hope the therapist will not think too bad of me.
i would not eat at that house either. It sounds gross.
The house is in perfect condition it's the kitchen that is down right nasty.
@yukimori (9092)
I think the term you're looking for is "health conscious." I'm going to straight out admit that my fridge is a mess today. I've been sick and still haven't gotten ambitious enough to clean it since there were other things that needed to be taken care of first. But it's not something I make a habit, and I regularly deep clean the fridge about once every two months. I'll probably tackle that tomorrow, or make my husband help me since he's off tomorrow. He gets to scrub down the stove, too, since he left a bunch of bacon grease on it last night. But my pans are immaculate and I'm extremely fussy about how stuff is prepared because I've worked in commercial kitchens. I was trained to do it right to keep people from getting sick, so that's what I do. I don't think there's anything wrong with refusing to eat when you know that the kitchen is a mess like that. If that were a restaurant the health department would be handing out violations left and right. And telling you that you can clean it if you don't like it... well, I get the point, but there's no way I'm going to clean someone else's kitchen. They can wallow in filth if they want to, and I'll stay home and cook for myself.
Our fridge needs a make over too
That is why we had take out and I refused to eat. I was asked to take something out for dinner. I took out enough for him and left for my house. There is no real excuse for him. At least if he were sick it would be different. The freezer was like that over a year now. A few weeks ago he tossed out packs and packs of no good meat. Sad.. I just think it's nasty.