Things you've never seen

Last nights sunset
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
The other day my husband was flicking through movies on our set top box, and one of the choices was Bambi. A film I thought I knew all about and had probably seen at some point, but when I thought about it I couldn't actually remember watching it. It turned out I hadn't seen it, and I was a bit surprised as it's just a story about the life of a deer, and not disneyfied and happy like Disney films today. I quite enjoyed it, although my favourite is still Fantasia. The photo is last nights sunset, it was a pretty one tonight too
@Salamnda (479)
the media got very busy now days things are rushed so fast into the stream , you think you seen it all but no way i liked the photo :)
@Salamnda (479)
here is a sunset form the other part of the world :)
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
@Salamnda that's a lovely photo, I'm in the UK too (northumberland) I just forgot to add it when I joined and now I can't see how to.
@Salamnda (479)
@Dragonairy1 you can do it in settings you can select profile and then check the box under the location to show it :) but this photo was Taken in north africa :) a city called misurata :) glad you love it
@OneOfMany (11872)
I saw it in a drive in movie with my mother and brother in the 80s. We still use 'twitterpated' to describe the dogs when the female is in heat.
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I bet it was great in a drive thru movie, we don't have them over here.
@OneOfMany (11872)
@Dragonairy1 It was pretty interesting. I don't remember seeing many movies like that. Probably just that one.
• Preston, England
I've not seen Bambi yet - one of the few big Disney movies I still need to catch up on
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
You should it's good, and unlike modern Disney films.
@Rollo1 (16661)
• Boston, Massachusetts
Bambi was the first movie I ever saw in a theatre, but it wasn't in the 40s. I guess they release them again over and over. I just remember Thumper.
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
I didn't think you were old enough to have seen it in the 40s I've seen clips over the years, which I think is why I thought I'd seen it x
That was about the first film I remember seeing as a child (that is if it's the original version). I saw it in the 1940s and remember crying.
• Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
It was the original, 1942, I also hadn't realised it was made so long ago. It is a sad film, and sadly I don't think things have changed that much for deer x
I read the book in my hood. I never could remember if I saw the movie.
@Freelanzer (7826)
Simple is always best. I do remember watching the movie a long time ago