let's try a picture

@ison_1 (1252)
hi everyone. I am still new to this Mylot shenanigans, so here is my first attempt at adding a picture. It was taken on Sunday and is proof that misty autumnal mornings have definitely arrived. okay - what do i do? Oh, I spy an Add Image link, let's try that. @Inlemay Sorry Lany, it's a bit gloomy (I prefer atmospheric)
@Inlemay (16463)
• South Africa
The atmosphere is eyrie . . . Is there no sunshine and fun out there?
@ison_1 (1252)
hello Lany :) We haven't seen the sun for a while, hopefully the weekend will be glorious.
@Inlemay (16463)
• South Africa
@ison_1 It has to be glorious here as well - so lets split it down the middle - we are playing Bowls in a $250 per player winning prize, so i must have some good sunshine weather - imagine winning that amount playing bowls - there are only 20 teams - so I have a one in 20 chance to win - Flippen amazing
@ison_1 (1252)
@Inlemay That's awesome, go get 'em tiger!! Seriously..all the best, hope you play really well and write to let us know what you've spent the money on
@Inlemay (16463)
• South Africa
So give us another picture today - keep the LOT rolling - sorry about England loosing their game - i was kind of nasty - but i was kind of feeling some revenge
@ison_1 (1252)
That defeat was hard to take...and all the Welsh people I know haven't stopped gloating!
@Inlemay (16463)
• South Africa
@ison_1 luckily we dont have too many Japanese in SA - actually we dont have any - so no gloating just lying in our own pretzels
@Gina145 (4006)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I like the photo, but I don't think I'd like it as much if I had to be there in that foggy weather. Thank goodness it's nice and hot here now.
@ison_1 (1252)
Hello Gina!!! :) We have lovely sunshine today, but the temperatures are falling :(
@Gina145 (4006)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@ison_1 I would say I'm sorry that your temperatures are falling, but that wouldn't really be honest as it would mean I'm sorry we're getting the good weather. Sometimes I wish that there were no seasons, but I don't suppose we'd appreciate the good weather then.
I love that kind of morning as long as the fog disappear after a while.
@bluesa (13432)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Hello there :-). That is a lovely pic, I have visions of hot chocolate, croissants, and sitting in front of a lovely fire in a brick fireplace, while gazing out at that, all comfy and cozy. :-)
The photograph is eerily beautiful.
@Beatburn (3917)
Welcome to myLot. You are learning fast. That's good for you and the other myLotters.
• Preston, England
A very good misty shot. I quite like seeing trees in an early morning mist - a lot of people dislike fog, especially motorists obviously but I rather enjoy it.