Halloween Traditions?

Pensacola, Florida
We are now about a month (and a little change) away from Halloween, and while it's not as big of a holiday as perhaps Thanksgiving and Christmas is- people still love celebrating it. Which brings up the question, are there any traditions you have for Halloween? A certain party? A certain candy you always get? Do you dress up still? Do your kids dress up?
I'm retired now so there's no reason to bother, no kids round here that go house to house, Butt back when I still worked I made it a point to at least put on my makeup in such a way as to create some kind of beastie, they didn't let us dress up in costumes at my last job. Nice that they couldn't control how I applied makeup tho
• Pensacola, Florida
I haven't really celebrated in a couple years. May actually celebrate this year, it just depends. But I usually wear orange or do my makeup like you say in a certain way. Lol.
• Avenel, New Jersey
im not a huge halloween person - i loved trick or treating when i was a kid, and it was fun in college. i only dress up if i have a party to go to. this year its on a saturday so im sure we'll do something!
@Freelanzer (6413)
We decorate the yard, hand out candy and I bake Halloween cookies
• Shreveport, Louisiana
I usually give out candy to the kids in my neighborhood. That's about all I do for Halloween.
@inertia4 (26913)
I used to go all out for Halloween. Not anymore. The kids like it still. os I do decorate the house for them. And I still do love horror movies. I can never get enough of them.