What’s a favorite memory with your grandparents?

Quezon City, Philippines
My favorite memory was when my grandfather bought me barbeque chicken feet or adidas. I know it can be sound like weird to other people who don't leave in the Philippines but it is a very common street foods here. Fast forward, we are not close anymore. We rarely talk even he is live with us. He is a quiet person.
Learning to cook by assisting my grandmother in the kitchen and my grandfather taught me to drive way before it was legal to have a license
My grandfather was an angel! He would pile Buster the beagle, my brother, my cousin and me into his Nash Rambler station wagon and take us fishing. Being with Grandpa was a dream come true. Grandpa would buy each one of us an Orange Crush and off we'd go to fish. Grandpa would tell stories about how the two ghosts Grandpa made up, George and Charlie, who were in the car making it hard for him to drive properly. We would hop in Grandpa and Grandma's bed and Grandma would leave because George and Charlie were up to their old tricks again tossing pillows and making the sheets flutter.
My Grandmother used to baby sit me I remember her helping me with my homework and teaching me about gardening and how to make scrambled eggs.