do you pray?

Romania
I'm sure that there are people over here with different religions. but praying has a significant importance in all religions. my question is do you pray?
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@swissheart,with the inspiration of my parents I have developed the habit.They would say,'Transform your whole life into a prayer.'That's exactly what I try to do.
that is wonderful. some people tend to pray that God will help them only when they are in need
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
@swissheart My mom says,'Don't ask Him for money or wordly fortunes.Ask Him for Himself.Live as He wants you to live.'
@hora_fugit (5439)
I do not pray as I have nothing to ask for. Well there are things... but those can't be granted! Or maybe what I do is praying without a wish :)
may I ask you if do you believe in something above existing? I guess you're hindu as a religion
@swissheart Made me curious about your guess... Sorry, didn't get the question.
@crossbones27 (20260)
• Redlands, California
I am not religious, but would if I was. I also hold no ones religion against them. If it makes them better and feel better then all power to them.
yes people shouldn't be discriminated according to their religion as long as this doesn't interfere with anyone else's existence( i'm reffering to extremists here who take lives of innocent people)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I always pray to ask for the guidance and love from our God.