What do you do for extra money.

Roseburg, Oregon
I raised six children and they all did activities. So I was always doing things to bring in extra money to support my children. If they wanted to do an activity I did nolt want to tell them NO. So I worked nights at a drug a store. We had a flea market business for over thirty years until that went dead. than in 2000 I started selling on ebay and I am still doing that. I love ebay. Something seems to sell every week. than when i got really good on the computer I discoverd mystery shopping, taste test and product reviews. Also writing sites like this one. All six children are adults now and no longer at home. But with the cost of living I still do lots of things for extra money.
@PatZAnthony (11766)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It seems many are really happy with ebay as a way to make money.
@rusty2rusty (6751)
• Defiance, Ohio
I have two teens at home. I am always doing something and am very busy. I find it hard to earn extra on line now compared to five years ago. Even freebies are harder to find. Coupons are at the point you have to print your own.
@katsmeow1213 (28715)
I was a stay at home mom for many years, and have 5 children who are also very busy. I've looked into numerous ways to earn extra money but didn't really like most of them. I do a few little things like Mylot and Swagbucks which helps. But now I work full-time so things have gotten easier... but as we're trying to catch up on debts and buy a nicer house soon I'm looking for some ways of making even more money to get those debts paid down quicker.
Have you looked into mystery shops or selling on ebay.
@jstory07 Nope, not really interested in that sort of stuff.
I can understand how raising 6 children would be hard on the purse strings, and good for you for doing the extra work so they could do their activities.
They all turned out to be great adults. My youngest two sons are in the Army and happy.
@jstory07 What more could we ask for but that our kids turn out well?
@besweet (7348)
• Greece
It's nice to be motivated and try every day to find new opportunities. I am doing some efforts for extra work on my field of study and I get some small projects sometimes. This is an extra to my regular job so it's hard to find more time for online activities like reviews. I used to do translations, reviews and sell on ebay too. They are all great for some extra cash when you need them.